Should I drive 3 1/2 (round trip) to buy this?

f4radar

Will you build it? That's the real question..
Yeah I’m looking for a project to kill some time and use one of these hs50s I’ve got.
I’ve also got the correct driver and cover laying around here someplace. So I really just need a tank and fender.
It’s not like I need another finished bike it’s more something too do and use up some parts.

I need to use the restroom or get off the fence.

Minimichael

Yeah I’m looking for a project to kill some time and use one of these hs50s I’ve got.
I’ve also got the correct driver and cover laying around here someplace. So I really just need a tank and fender.
It’s not like I need another finished bike it’s more something too do and use up some parts.

I need to use the restroom or get off the fence.
It's a complete roller, and you already have the few parts it needs? Sounds like it's practically ready for relisting, or riding, or both.

minibikefever

I drive all over for things I want but that would need a couple more parts with it for me to take the drive, tell him 250 that will cover gas and then you can start looking for all those expensive parts lol, Good luck.

joshua. c.

The tank is going to be the hardest part to get a good deal on right now, they have gotten stupidly expensive recently. This is a surprizingly common bike so the tank shoulden't cost that much. I have seen more rupps than any other vintage mini bike. Good luck with the project I have had one complete and running and its a great bike, they ride real nice.