Winter Projects

Lets see what you guys are going to be working on this winter. I myself, plan to finish up on the 1970 Roadster and my Arco. Both are original and complete bikes (arco needs a chain guard).

this one is getting a 2stroke and fresh paint the carb was leaking and :censure:ed up the paint on the motor plate

this one is getting a OHH60 and TAV and oem tank no paint going for the rat look for now

Street Smart

I`m not which direction I`m going with my new piece, race or restore?

I`m not gonna cut it up, maybe just put a good motor on it until i find a frame to chop up.

Last edited:
I'm currently working on a Bird Falcon Super 2-Speed resto, an Azusa mild-custom job, an early Sensation MB-6 with a buttload of custom frame/fork work to do, and a ground-up 'twisted' Azusa clone...

I'm currently working on a Bird Falcon Super 2-Speed resto, an Azusa mild-custom job, an early Sensation MB-6 with a buttload of custom frame/fork work to do, and a ground-up 'twisted' Azusa clone...
wow. really diggin those projects. I dont know which one I want to see finished first :thumbsup:

jeep4me

I have a few that will be keeping me busy this winter.

1. Finish up the Terra Tandem--different engine, brakes, jackshaft, fenders(?), new wheels.

2. Super Flea--Just has to be painted and put back together. Should only take a few days.

3. Power-Dyne Falcon--complete restore, powder coating, some frame straightening, etc.

4. Meyers Lynx 65--complete restore. This one will be the hardest and most costly. It's just a roller and needs about everything else.

If I'm lucky I'll get two done before the show in Ann Arbor in April.

Last edited:

jeep4me

Jeep I thought that Terra Tandem was complete? How long is that thing from tire to tire?
No, not quite complete. I think it should have a jackshaft, and should have a Tecumseh (HS50) engine, didn't have brakes when I got it, I don't like the look of the wheels that are on it (I just got some nice four spoke rims from Markus), and the front fender is a little messy and I want to put a rear fender on it somehow. Length?--I'd have to go measure it but I think its around 5ft long.

Last edited:
No, not quite complete. I think it should have a jackshaft, and should have a Tecumseh (HS50) engine, didn't have brakes when I got it, I don't like the look of the wheels that are on it (I just got some nice four spoke rims from Markus), and the front fender is a little messy and I want to put a rear fender on it somehow. Length?--I'd have to go measure it but I think its around 6ft long.
As I stated many times:hammer: I restored it with all the parts that could be saved that were on it when I got it. I didn't want to start swapping parts , engines ect...And I didn't want to weld on or add anything. The front fender was the original one that I had blasted, but there were some pitts in it for sure. It had a hole for the neck bolt to go through and an indentation where the bolts mounted, so I didn't want to stick just any aftermarket fender on it. I do agree with jeep that a Tecumseh would better serve that bike, and if it were to carry two people a jackshaft would be the way to go, since the briggs would interfere with that idea.

Before

After

I dont want anyone to think I wasn't honest and upfront with Steve before we traded. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

delray

man i really like to make this come alive this winter:doah:
picking up a free ski for it this sunday and after that i will have everything i need for it and the rest i will just fab it.:grind::weld:
couple mock up pic's:doah: