.060 milled head
26lb springs
locks and retainers
SI valves
ported
custom intake (no not an animal intake)
8mm plug wire
24mm mmikuni

never started, hasnt had any oil or gas in it..

TAV NOT INCLUDED NOR 4 SALE

$550 plus ship

125ccCrazy

Thanks guys....just the beginning of downsizing....

Now you wanna trade for the chopper??? lol :deal:
LOL actually I am going to try and reduce inventory and concentrate on a couple projects...its just getting to time consuming not to mention the funds..

got a few more engines that I may be selling off and some project bikes..

You probably should run it...if for no other reason, than to make sure that something isn't gonna go haywire when the new buyer/owner goes to try to start/run it. Good break-in time, too. Then maybe after draining the oil...pull the sidecover and check/clean it out. JMO.

125ccCrazy

You probably should run it...if for no other reason, than to make sure that something isn't gonna go haywire when the new buyer/owner goes to try to start/run it. Good break-in time, too. Then maybe after draining the oil...pull the sidecover and check/clean it out. JMO.
it will be good, nothing was short cut or cobbled...if I start it I'll prob not want to sell it LOL.....

If you do sell it, I wouldn't spend the money if I were you. You may receive a request for a refund. I'm interested in it myself, but there's no way that I'd buy it with it never being ran. Unless you guarantee a refund if there is a problem.

i can see both sides of the argument with this one.

125cc knows what he's doing so i wouldn't be too worried. i'd also like some kind of guarantee that it's going to run though.

125ccCrazy

If you do sell it, I wouldn't spend the money if I were you. You may receive a request for a refund. I'm interested in it myself, but there's no way that I'd buy it with it never being ran. Unless you guarantee a refund if there is a problem.
Look I wouldnt sell anything I didnt trust, check my feedbacks..I'm not some dumass that doesnt know what I'm doing...Ask Brad (John-r-gang) about the Intek he bought from me I built, or the drag bike with the built clone I built he bought or the wild goose Jeep4me just got from me I built...If I was worried about it coming apart I wouldnt sell it to anyone... second of all, when have you ever seen a race engine come with a gurantee?? anything can happen, the person buying it doesnt break it in properly, run it low on oil, over rev it ect ect and I'm suppose to give them thier money back?? LOL yeah....

I been building big blocks, small blocks ect since the 70's...pretty sure I have basic knowledge of what I'm doing... I am by no means in the ranks of MDB or some others on here with these little engines but I'm no idiot either... I didnt build it to sell originally, I have just since decided I'm not going to finsih the project..

125cc is right you dont know what someone is gona do when they buy it,I just read where strig sold a engine and the was run with no OIL! should he refund?