Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Having your bike posted in this thread is not to be taken as an insult....on the contrary there are many bikes in here that are to be admired and many I would LOVE to have in my own garage.....there's some sketchy stuff mixed in but it's an all encompasing thread of freaks and customs as the title implies.

Having your bike posted in this thread is not to be taken as an insult....on the contrary there are many bikes in here that are to be admired and many I would LOVE to have in my own garage.....there's some sketchy stuff mixed in but it's an all encompasing thread of freaks and customs as the title implies.
I'm hoping more of mine end up here. Got two so far.:thumbsup:

Had an old BMX bike that was never rode much. Took it apart, fit the 20" tire on the Mini without any fab work. Simple bolt on. The BMX axle is 14mm the axle mounting hole on the old BMX was 5/8" so they used a bushing to make the 14mm axle fit the bike. Worked the exact same on the Mini. I can change it back with no trouble.

Had an old BMX bike that was never rode much. Took it apart, fit the 20" tire on the Mini without any fab work. Simple bolt on. The BMX axle is 14mm the axle mounting hole on the old BMX was 5/8" so they used a bushing to make the 14mm axle fit the bike. Worked the exact same on the Mini. I can change it back with no trouble.

Hope this one comes with it's own fire extinguisher. :blink: