Classifieds here gone to hell again it seems

I say thanks for the classifieds Hent. I have had my trail horse wheels up for trade for months. I just got offered some good money so no trade just a few greenbacks. I could have gone for some more chit chat on my add kind of fun getting to the sale. I liked people telling me how nice the wheels look. I thought it was nice when someone said my wife did a great job sandblasting them. If someone has something negitive to say who the hell cares. If they say it's cheaper on ebay,craigslist or whatever go there I know what I have for sale. So everone go for a ride you will feel better.

Ps I never just Bumped my add, now you guys stop bumping heads!!!

TomH

" Originally Posted by Outlaw Ace View Post
Sorry for wanting order. Agree or not, makes me no never mind. Always good to know where one stands and I have more supporters than detractors here so I'm fine with my position on the subject. Whoever wants to continue this discussion feel free, I'm out of the thread. "

Hmm here he goes again.

But what if I wanted to whine excessively about stuff here and try to make it the way I'd make a site if I could make a site?

Sorry I'm just messing around. :innocent:

Hent when are you going to lock this thread so we can move beyond all this drivel

Hent when are you going to lock this thread so we can move beyond all this drivel
I'm not going to lock it. Threads like this get people closer to banning themselves. :thumbsup:

Some people are drama magnets. Others just don't know when to shut up, but I personally enjoy it all. It keeps it interesting!

Classified Ads 1 - Outlaw Ace 0
I will not deny that I lost the battle to improve the classifieds. But ALL of OldMiniBikes loses in the end if the classified section on the BEST minibike site going is not worth using because the rules are not enforced as written. If chaos rules the day we all lose.

You can mark my word I'll not post one more item there for sale, and I sell good stuff for fair prices so again everyone else loses. I win on that front because my stuff will sell, just not here.