Your wasting your time!

You spent about 6000 or a lil more on the bike and in about 4 years its going to be worth about 2000 maybe less. The bike is going to keep losing value when these mini bikes will keep ganning value so say all you want but if i had 6000 to spend on a new bike i wouldent. I would go buy myself a Lil petro , skat kitty and some other cool mini bikes.

Must be a spoiled kid. I still don't have my DB30 back, but I'm grateful for at least having something to ride. I'd rather have my DB30 so I can learn to modify it with my dad.

that is the reason why male lion's eat their young , they know which one's are stupid and they ain't worth shit !!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

because going 30 on a bike that 2 feet off the ground with no suspention feels like going 80 on a dirtbike. Plus you can build them and make parts for free you cant do that with a 6k$ dirtbike

You came on our site to insult what we love to do?
Would you go to a gun convention and make fun of them too?
(hint: some people here own guns, start running):thefinger:

george3

He is just trying to get your goat so to speak. reading your replys. whow a real 450 4 stroke thats some pussy pushing power. try 500cc class 2 stroke. not only goes 80 front end comes up at 80. oh ya thats right you cant start one. no electric start on them bikes. maybe he never replied because his head is stuck in a sand dune.

george3

I see some one got there head out of there ass. of out of a sand dune. but the 450 is a whole different animal than a mini bike. the mini bike is more to the collector of vintage items. or what was Like schwinn, hot rods, and the list goes on. Just enjoy what you like no need to knock other people.

Minibikes r great, he sounds like a kid with a self image problem, Im sure someone on a hayabusa will make fun of him for not having a real motorcyle at somepoint. But im sure hes used to being made fun of by his idiotic post, and the teasing gets to him. Seek psychological help yoeverett.

yes you got made fun of by someone with a buttgoblin in their screename.

try 500cc class 2 stroke. not only goes 80 front end comes up at 80. oh ya thats right you cant start one. no electric start on them bikes.
those bikes rip. i had a YZ490 for awhile and that thing was a monster. starting it was a bitch and a half. i bruised the bottom of my foot many times trying to kick it over.