Your wasting your time!

MINI BIKE ARE CRAP NOW GO GET A 4 WHEEL OR DIRTBIKE WITH THE MONEY THESE PEOPLE PUT INTO ALL OF THESE
GET YOUR FAT@$$ OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET A DIRTBIKE AND GO AND RIDE IN THE DESERT AND GO 80MPH NOT BUY MINI BIKES WITH NO SUSPENION THAT ARE GONNA BREAK.
BY MINI BIKES I JUST GAVE ALL OF MINE FOR FREE TO THE LIL NEIBORHOOD KIDS.
AND JUST BOUGHT A HONDA 400CRF.
GO RIDE.
GO BIG OR GO HOME:thefinger::hammer:

Oldsalt

Gee am I impressed! Hot Damn. You really own a gen-u-wine Honda? Maybe some day if I'm really lucky and stop wasting my time and get a good paper route I too can go 80 MPH. Was it scary? Did you almost black out? Did your girl friend close her eyes and pray? Pics! Please give us PICS!

mac350

he is an ass minis are just fun. i am sure his dirtbike wont be worth shit in 20 to 30 years, or be running.

when you are able to drive you can go faster then 80.

dont think this is the board for you.

im with you im gonna start giving all my bikes away to small children so when they take off they will go straight into a tree and kill themselfs! sweet!:thefinger:

125ccCrazy

MINI BIKE ARE CRAP NOW GO GET A 4 WHEEL OR DIRTBIKE WITH THE MONEY THESE PEOPLE PUT INTO ALL OF THESE
GET YOUR FAT@$$ OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET A DIRTBIKE AND GO AND RIDE IN THE DESERT AND GO 80MPH NOT BUY MINI BIKES WITH NO SUSPENION THAT ARE GONNA BREAK.
BY MINI BIKES I JUST GAVE ALL OF MINE FOR FREE TO THE LIL NEIBORHOOD KIDS.
AND JUST BOUGHT A HONDA 400CRF.
GO RIDE.
GO BIG OR GO HOME:thefinger::hammer:
What the heck is your problem?? why did you join here if you are gonna bad mouth these bikes..... I'm sure Minidragbike will put a few of his bikes up against that 400

Last edited:
Check his other threads. He doesn't even have any minis. If he did, he wouldn't know what to do with them. He's a goofy kid. Ban Hammer :hammer::hammer:

My father gave me some good advice over the years and the most important one was "Don't burn any bridge's with anyone because it will come back and bite you". Yoeverett you just burned a bridge with every member here!:thefinger:

Together we stand-Divided we fall! Mini's forever!

bandit 40

Why would someone join a forum to start s__t with others , unless they were in fact a child that had a toy taken away from them, and has not replied in over 6 hours:eek:ut: