Recent content by aceofsp8des

1. aceofsp8des

Whats your favorite car, hot rod, bike?

1982 Volkswagen Rabbit convertable, fuel injected shes not the fastest, but sure as :censure: turns heads! :laugh:
  2. aceofsp8des

OHV problems.

i am currently running a early 2000's 5.5s briggs intek OHV. for a while i was running straight air, no filter. this was partialy because of a small fuel leak out of the intake. this was a minor headache but the (free) engine still ran, so it was cool with me. one day my brother comes up to me...
  3. aceofsp8des

Intek 190 water in cylinder

i recently aquired a new Briggs Intek 190. this was on its way to the scrap pile when i found it! :shrug: i was on my way to pick up an old yamaha QT50.... ano ther story! anyway, the dude said the carb didnt work so i guess he was dumb/rich enough to buy a whole new setup. this also came...
  4. aceofsp8des

black and yellow.

a friend of mine recently gave me an early 80s yellow, 5hp flatty. i wanted to get it running without the hassle of messing with the old flowjet carb, so i used the carb and tank off of my recently screwed '95 flatty. as i proceded to drill a new mounting hole it lined up perfectly. this...
  5. aceofsp8des

potential trike score?!?!

naw he wasnt selling. my buddy was missinformed...
  6. aceofsp8des

Handier than a doorknob!

hahahahaha a man after my own heart!!!!!! :laugh: and i am NOT joking when i say ive never toutched the stuff!
  7. aceofsp8des

Handier than a doorknob!

chime in and tell us what you just cant live without! whether this be your phone, your car, favorite tool, or anything else! (weed) hahaha joking! :laugh: totaly joking.
  8. aceofsp8des

oldschool Doodlebug resto

I came in contact with an older gentleman who has an 'origional' (not china) doodlebug. his wife is pushing him to either fix it up or get rid of it... i was referred by his grand daughter to restore it. i am asking for your two cents on what do to, where to buy parts, and just overall...
  9. aceofsp8des

I cant believe this

and i thought Nebraska weahter was screwed! all its been here is one week of nonstop rain, then one or two days of sun. then back to the rain.
  10. aceofsp8des

potential trike score?!?!

my neighbor just texted me and said he could hook me up with a 8hp trike plus a run down pocketbike for 175! im gonna go halfs with him. :biggrin:
  11. aceofsp8des

My First Leg Burn

ouch man, i just got over a nasty burn myself, i was turning my modded db30 around on a slight incline of wet grass, when i gave it a bit too much throttle and i ended up on my butt. the next thing i know, my calf lands squarely on my super hot header pipe. :crying: but minis are totaly worth...
  12. aceofsp8des

mini bike (mis)adventure!!!

wow steve, what a great story! stories like these are what really make life interesting!!! and okay guys, lets just say my neck was sore from all the scouting i was doing on the way back:laugh:
  13. aceofsp8des

mini bike (mis)adventure!!!

so me and my minibike gang decided to go on a minibike adventure to a nearby town about 8 miles away via country roads. well due to the fact that this little town was set in a valley, and we were on the high ground, we totaly overshot the town. we had spotted a grain elevator we thought marked...
  14. aceofsp8des

New engines at Harbor freight?

hey cut the dude some slack, this is news to me too. :shrug:
  15. aceofsp8des

How to post pictures (Test Area)

testing...