Recent content by Andrewzb

1. A

I have no compression

Ya they fell out when I pulled the cam out. I haven't touched it yet. I'm gonna have to wait until tomorow to do it. Now that I know where to look I think I can fix it.
  2. A

I have no compression

They just dropped
  3. A

I have no compression

Yes the pushrods fell out
  4. A

I have no compression

Yes they did fall out when I originally opened it up but I put them back. Do you have to put them on a special way?
  5. A

I have no compression

I have a mini baja 5.5 clone but I can't get it to start. I removed the govener but after that it wouldn't crank. The 2 marks on the gears for the timing are lined up right but I still have no compression. No air coming out of the exhaust or going into the carb when I try to crank it. It's got...
  6. A

I screwed up

Well I removed the plastic gear with the weights in it then took it for a ride and it was fine except the rod was hitting the gears. That's when I grinded it off and now it won't start. I've looked all over the inside and I cant see anything wrong
  7. A

I screwed up

Ya that's it
  8. A

I screwed up

The inside. I think we're talking about 2 diffrent things. It was the little rod that would slow the bike down when you would rev up
  9. A

I screwed up

Ya I grinded it off
  10. A

I screwed up

Ok so I posted about this 2 weeks ago. I took out the govener on my 5.5 Honda clone. I just took out the plastic gear. Then when I'm riding the govener rod was hitting against the gears. So I took a dremble and grinded it off. Now it wont start. When I try to start it it sounds like the damn...
  11. A

Mini baja 5.5 mod mess up

Thanks everyone. I got a little worried since I haven't done this type of modification before. I'll take it apart again when I get home. I'm ashamed to admit that I'm in my automotive tech college class right now :laugh:
  12. A

Ummm could you make it a little simpler for me? I'm new to this. Is the cam the gears inside the engine? I forgot to note that the gear on the right when you take apart the engine fell out. I put it back in but maybe I did it wrong.
  13. A

Ok so today I took the govener out of my bike and then put it back together and now it won't start. I don't know what I did. When I tried to start it it was making this putting noise that seemed to be coming from the filter or carb. So I took off the filter and tried to start it. The air gas...
  14. A

Mini baja 5.5 drags when I hit top speed

So my mini baja will rev up to its top speed and then feel like its dragging every few seconds when riding. Any suggestions?
  15. A

Wheel spinning on its own?

I have a mini baja 5.5. I've just replaced the carberator on it. I took it for a test ride and and was not impressed. So I put it on my cinder block with the wheel in the air. I don't know what happened. The throttle now does nothing and the wheel spins on its own when I open up the clutch. It...