Recent content by bajamods

1. B

Baja Heat biggest tire size?

Do you have pics of those tires on your bike? I'm considering those as well. I always wondered if you spaced the sprocket outwards a bit and the engine if a 22x9-8 would work?
  2. B

My Baja MB build.

What size was the rear tire in the 1st pic? I've been thinking about a wider tires, maybe something around 9" wide..
  3. B

fat tire bikes

Those rides are absolutely beautiful!
  4. B

fat tire bikes

Hey guys and gals, it's been quite a while since I've been on here. I need some insight on the bad dog enterprises 22" mini bike kit. I'm a huge lover of the fat tire bikes, has anyone built one? $699 seems steep, and it seems harder to track one down, even harder to ship to Canada. Am...
  5. B

Mini Baja torque converter questions

thanks for heading me in the right direction!!
  6. B

Mini Baja torque converter questions

I'm looking to order a Torque Converter for my mini Baja Comet TAV2 Torque Converter : Go Karts Parts: Racing Kart Parts: Engines: Frames: Tires: Versailles, Ohio: USA: Indoor Track: Tips: Chassis: Kits: GoKart: Briggs: Yerf Dog: Manco: Comet: Torque questions 1)-is this the correct...
  7. B

Minibaja mb/baja warrior tires

hey everybody, I was just wondering if anybody has installed 22" tires on their mini Baja? it looks like there is room, but its close! I found a pic of a 22x11-8 tire on the rear of a rolling frame, but nothing complete. just wanted to see if anybody has 22s on their bike? this is my plan...
  8. B

Baja MB165 Rear Sprocket question

i have just done this mod yesterday!..that sprocket works fine!.. I had to engineer a spacer that would fit exactly in the centre hole of the old sprocket, and exactly in the centre hole of the new sprocket,,, it´´s hard to explain, so I´ll have to post pics soon. once this spacer was in the...
  9. B

Baja MB165 questions

easy and cheap way for more speed is to throw on some 20x7-8 tires, you´ll never notice any power loss, and it gives some more top end. Next I would go to a 45 tooth rear sprocket, stock is 50, there ofcourse are smaller sprockets you can get but you still want some trail useability. these were...
  10. B

project build with rear springs

that bike looks great!.. good motivation on what can be done with these bikes!
  11. B

Mini Baja projects.

I think things are getting outta hand here.. all this information has been great!,, and with it all the projects are going great!.. sure theres a long way to go but it will all turn out due to the knowledge I´ve recieved on this site!.. I´ve already started a photo diary I will post on here...
  12. B

KEN-GO anywheres????

perfect!.. thanks so much for the info!!!!
  13. B

KEN-GO anywheres????

looks like I´m getting my hands on the Ken-Go... just wondering where I can get large mini bike wheels to fit it?.. example Superbronc, terra cat..... and so on. can I use a 8" trailor wheel, with some kind of hub adaptor to fit such a wide wheel?
  14. B

Mini Baja projects.

sorry you get so frustrated but I have searched on here,, and not all of my questions were dicussed on here, but for the most part I have recieved all the info that I need to proceed on my projects, thankyou very much for your input and 2 cents!.. it was a large help on this site.