Recent content by benelli180

1. benelli180

Indian-Bambino-Mini-Mini-flywheel-mag-stator-cover

Indian Bambino Mini Mini Flywheel Mag Stator Cover Italjet Morini 50 CC Bike | eBay Indian Bambino Mini Mini flywheel mag cover Italjet. For the early Indian,Italjet Morini 50cc engine I have reproduced these covers in 3M composite plastic resin (originally they were pressed aluminum). They...
  2. benelli180

Benelli Dynamo Sidehack Sidecar on Ebay

I have a Benelli Dynamo Sidehack Sidecar with all factory accessories on Ebay now. Best wishes. Benelli Dynamo with Side Hack | eBay
  3. benelli180

Benelli Volcano Old dealer stock Ebay

My decent Volcano on Ebay. I will miss it but never rode it. Its a nice one but I am to into the Indian minicycles way to deep. I will be listing a Benelli Dynamo sidehack sidecar bike soon. They only imported 60 of the sidehacks. Thanks. Benelli Volcano: Benelli Volcano | eBay
  4. benelli180

Benelli Volcano on Ebay

Benelli Volcano | eBay
  5. benelli180

Indian Boy Racer / Indian Scrambler new Front Fenders now available

I have new factory correct front fenders now available for the Indian Boy Racer and Indian Scrambler bikes. These are very exact. Inside adges are a little thicker for added strength. They are 3m composite and very nice. A hard cast die/mold was made from a nice original. Satifaction guaranteed...
  6. benelli180

Indian Boy Racer and Indian Bambino number plates

For a limited time I have the impossible to find factory correct oval number plates for the Indian Boy Racer and Indian Italjet Mini Mini Bambino bikes. These are new and a mold was made exact and these are cast in composite plastic from a nice original. They are VERY EXACT and look great and I...
  7. benelli180

seeking info '71 Indian Boy Racer automatic minicycle

Thanks Bob. I have been advised to leave it original as found but will clean it up some more and get it running,should not take much. Best wishes and thanks for the nice reply! Jeff in Mich.
  8. benelli180

Tank is original and same tank used on all Boy Racers. Do a google image search. I was recently told by a guy in Ca. that met Alan Newman that owned Indian from 1970-1977 that this Boy Racer automatic was an early marketing prototype. However there are no ads or paperwork that indicates this...
  9. benelli180

Anyone out there that has any info on this model, please contact me through forum. I have been unable to find paperwork or advertisements listing this bike as a production model. All Boy Racers produced used 3 speed engines. This is an automatic, Morini engine - same as an early mini-mini. This...
  10. benelli180

Indian Mini Bambino metal mag cover emblem

Indian Mini Mini Bambino correct chrome mag flywheel cover emblem for rear kick bikes on Ebay. Item number 251281426231 Or just search Indian 50cc in Ebay motors. Looks really nice
  11. Clymer Papoose ( Not mine member reference only)

Clymer Papoose ( Not mine member reference only)

12. Clymer Papoose ad 1969

Clymer Papoose ad 1969

13. 1964 Columbian Fury 8 ft mini boat

1964 Columbian Fury 8 ft mini boat

14. Me and my dad Sting mini boat Summer 09

Me and my dad Sting mini boat Summer 09

15. Me and  my boy in the old Sting mini boat. Summer 09

Me and my boy in the old Sting mini boat. Summer 09