Recent content by chriswh86

1. C

Lets see your modded out Baja Warriors, Heats, MB200, and MB165

I've got her out for a couple rides now :) Feels great to take a heap and fix it up into something running.
  2. C

Honda GC160 - Carb gasket reassembly assistance needed

Any ideas after those photos Doc?
  3. C

Yah its for a power washer. Everyone is really helpful here so I just need to get it back together :P
  4. C

Here is the engine side gasket. My finger is on the gasket from photo 1. The gasket to the far right of the last photo also has the small hole to match the metal plate.
  5. C

Hi Doc, I am having trouble getting the photos on my computer. Here is one so far. This is the 2nd gasket from the block. Currently if I was to bolt everything up without the insulator this gasket would be sitting on the block gasket and so I figure the insulator needs to go here. Maybe it...
  6. C

3D printed factory air filter cover!

This air box cover was done on a Lulzbot Mini :)
  7. C

Hi Doc, Thanks for the image. I had found one like that but the issue I am having is with item #11. The insulator. It looks like gasket 12 is on the head, then insulator, gasket, plate. On my engine when I look at gasket 13 to line up the hole on the insulator to the gasket hole, there is no...
  8. C

Thanks thejoker :)
  9. C

Thanks izzyizz. I will have a look again. I was looking earlier between the block and the carb, non of the gaskets have fallen out so they are all in place, I cant seem to find a gasket with the matching air hole though. I will have another look
  10. C

Totally :) Love it over buying a factory piece!
  11. C

Installed! I am pretty happy with it. Just need to clean up the lettering a bit and possibly paint the lettering. If I make another version I will reduce the height of the inside cylinder where the wing nut tightens down. It is holding the filter a couple mm high.
  12. C

Hi all, I have been excited lately getting the Baja up and running. I seem to be close now and I am starting to tackle some of the smaller projects. To start, I designed and printed myself a custom air filter cover for the factory setup on a 6.5hp clone Honda. I added some text to both...
  13. C

Hi all, I have a HONDA GC160 on a pressure washer. I want to get the carb put back on. Unfortunately when I took the air filter assembly off I took out the long bolts which dropped the plastic insulator and I cant find anything online as to where it needs to go back into the stack of items...
  14. C

Alternate/Longer Brake & Throttle setups

My issue is safety and the huge lack of finding anything here :P I have been able to adapt a mountain bike brake lever to a replacement lever I bought and hooked the brake up. Actually working pretty good although I think the brake is pretty worn down. I wanted to run Left side brake but I am...
  15. C

Lets see your modded out Baja Warriors, Heats, MB200, and MB165

Its coming along! Took her for her maiden ride yesterday. Not bad. The seat is going to need some work and I have to figure out what I am going to do with the brake setup. Aside from that. Excited to have it running.