Recent content by drbhuntnfish

1. D

manual clutch for horizontal shaft engine

I got mine today too! Thanks for the video on your wwebsite on how to put this on. I would've never gotten it right by guessing! Now I can finish my 2x2 project. :scooter: Darrel
  2. D

See my post #121. I didn't get my PM. I'm still in at $175.
  3. D

Earnie's Handmade Dwarf Cars

Stumbled across this today at lunch. Handmade Dwarf cars in Arizona... MAKE | Ernie’s Handmade Dwarf Cars
  4. D

Open Class: JPR95's Tom Thumb Taco

Stand next to it, or sit on it, and take a bow! What a great build to watch come together. Darrel
  5. D

Open Class: drbhuntnfish 2x2 hydrostatic minibaja

Almost there, but not quite done .. Hello Everyone! Well, I wasn't able to completely finish my hydraulic 2x2 bike as I had hoped. I am still hard at work on it, but I ran into a snag trying to fit an oil reservoir and a gas tank in such a small space without modifying the frame. I tried pvc...
  6. D

OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013

Well, I wasn't able to completely finish my hydraulic 2x2 bike as I had hoped. I am still hard at work on it, but I ran into a snag trying to fit an oil reservoir and a gas tank in such a small space. I tried pvc tanks, air compressor tanks, harley davidson dual tanks; but nothing fit the...
  7. D

Ashamed to admit...I can't even weld.......I mean not Yet anyway! You all are way ahead of me; I know, bc I've read all of your build logs! Humbled by the compliments, D-
  8. D

Closed loop hydrostatic pump and motor schematic with a charge loop: drb
  9. D

Thanks guys! The way it's turning out, there is a certain 'industrial' look to the bike which I find kind of appealing. Just for the sake of completeness, here's a view of the other side I took: The aluminum block that all the hoses are hooked up is basically the grand central...
  10. 20130505_172203

20130505_172203

11. 20130505_172050

20130505_172050

12. D

It's officially a roller!!!:laugh: I had a lot of help today from my new friends Bob and Michael at the local hydraulic hose and supply shop; Michael was kind enough to come in on a Saturday when the shop is normally closed and help me through fitting and installing the hydraulic hoses...
  13. 20130504_143550

20130504_143550

Manifold and hoses installed
  14. D

Where's the 'like' button :smile: If possible please make the drive sprocket so that it can be replaced with other sizes. I think you had mentioned early on that this was going to be made with a 13 tooth unit to start with. Thanks!
  15. D

Any interest in a short tail mud motor build?

I'd like to try to do this with a closed loop hydraulic system because it easily allows for both a forward and reverse, among other things. I don't have a lot of build experience with hydraulics, but I do currently have a 2x2 hydraulic bike project in the 2013 build-off which I hope to be...