Recent content by flyweed

1. F

MTD part out

$70 plus shipping on this engine. All boxed up ready to go.
  2. F

MTD part out

$75 plus shipping. Hey Owen...Well let me know if you want it. I'll even make this offer MORE attractive for ANYONE interested......running engine, needs nothing! Ready to install $75 plus shipping for this engine. Just want to get it out of the garage now. Dan
  3. F

MTD part out

nobody want a great little 3HP engine here??? Hit me up!! :thumbsup:
  4. F

MTD part out

engine still up for sale..great little engine, ready to go. $80 plus shipping. Happy Thanksgiving. Dan
  5. F

MTD part out

Hey guys..engine still available. Dropping the price on this sweet little engine. I am looking to get $80 on this sweet little running engine. It needs nothing!!
  6. F

MTD part out

Engine that was sold is NOW up for sale again. Here's some info: Model: 143-581002 Serial: 858 12567 engine runs great, and strong. We don't know if it's a 3.5hp or a 3hp for sure. it does have the cast iron cylinder sleave, and is a great little engine. For sale for $100.00 plus...
  7. F

ID my Tech..please.

Yes, I am indeed a man of my word. I did call the TECH shop that Jamie gave me the phone number to, the guy I spoke with was very nice, and he said that the info he looked up he BELIEVED the engine to be a 3hp engine with cast iron piston liner, etc. he could NOT give me any hard documents that...
  8. F

Yamaha 80cc (1977 or 78?)

LaCrosse Area. WOW...SOLD SOLD SOLD........pending payment and pickup tonight at 8pm!
  9. F

Yamaha 80cc (1977 or 78?)

Hey guys. I bought this little MX80 dirtbike a number of years ago for my oldest son..who has LONG since outgrown it. It's just been sitting in my garden shed for the last couple years. He stopped driving it when he broke the kick start off of it...and it's never been replaced. I know you...
  10. F

MTD part out

ALL PM's replied to: Tank, Fenders and Jackshaft are SOLD..pending payment. Seat - SOLD pending payment.
  11. F

MTD part out

UPDATE: Still have items for sale, at new reduced pricing. Just want to get them gone! Tank- $30 (was $60) TAV - $75 (was $100) Jackshaft assembly and housing - $40 (was 50) Fenders- $30 pr wheels and brakes - $50 throttle and grip - $20 Seat- $20 Price does NOT include shipping. Will...
  12. F

ID my Tech..please.

I am the guy that sold him the engine, and I bought it as a TEC H35...and the number on the engine is 143-581002 (NOT 143-581022) which is the crossreference to the 2.5hp being discussed here. As I told Jamie..if it is INDEED a 2.5hp engine I'd gladly refund him. BUT, as was stated as well...
  13. F

MTD part out

Front Forks and handlebars SOLD.
  14. F

MTD part out

Engine sold!
  15. F

MTD part out

Jamie COOL the brakes bud! I left last Monday to Texas on business, and JUST got back home today. So am catching up on PM's and this thread. I answered your PM about the engine. Let me know if still interested. Dan