Recent content by gakarl

1. gakarl

And it all begins...

Yeah I need a rubber roller thingy. Will get one when I put the clutch brake on and remove the friction break and use the hole for the roller bolt. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. gakarl

And it all begins...

Thanks I looked online at replacements and was getting the feeling that might be the case. But I still wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. gakarl

And it all begins...

Looks like my first pic didn't send of the spring I referred too. Here it is again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. gakarl

And it all begins...

Ok so the new throttle came in. I'm guessing straight from China. It's hard finding a good 1" at a reasonable price is hard. It's still pretty sticky. I'm thinking to grease up the inside of the throttle mechanism where the wire is might help and a stronger spring down by the carb. What type of...
  5. gakarl

Funny

Couldn't help but share this one. Look at this on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181518789160 GO Kart Side Car Mini Bike Three Wheeler ? MCP Magura Briggs & Stratton Van-k Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. gakarl

Throttle tube and sleeve??? For sales :-)

Got it. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. gakarl

Throttle tube and sleeve??? For sales :-)

So I bought these 7/8th throttle and grips however their the wrong size. Their nice set but too small as I figured out trying to put the left side on. Stupid newb measure mistake on my part. I tore the rubber removing the left grip. But if you put it on some bars I don't think your would notice...
  8. gakarl

Another Boat well sort of

Very cool Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. gakarl

And it all begins...

What do people do for a spring when using the friction brake? Here is what I rigged up. t Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. gakarl

Hey New From Jacksonville!

Oh I think I saw them wasn't sure about the company glad you confirmed. Would rather OldMiniBikes but looks like I don't have a choice since a kit is my least expensive route. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. gakarl

From who OldMiniBikes? I checked and couldn't find one on thier site. Do you any other sites that sell them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. gakarl

This diagram does it go to a clutch brake kit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. gakarl

And it all begins...

Thanks everyone. It's been fun. Ready to start thinking about getting #2. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. gakarl

And it all begins...

What about size I could order from OldMiniBikes warehouse. and I want to remove the friction brake and install a clutch brake. That would allow for extra tire. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. gakarl

And it all begins...

Does anyone know if I can use these wheels and tires from lowes on my mini. Will they fit and be compatible? 16*6.50-8 Or 4.00-6 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk