Recent content by j.o.2

1. J

HPE Muskin Cat

Pics Pictures are on view my photos. The other pic is my '78 Peugeot moped I got new for xmas '79. How time flys!!!!
  2. J

HPE Muskin Cat

No Longer For Sale OK, that's it. I took the CAT out yesterday and let the wind blow through what's left of my hair and decided to keep the bike. A lot of clean up didn't hurt (of the bike, not me). Furthermore, I spoke with a gentleman by the name of Bob C. who worked for HPE Muskin from '69...
  3. J

HPE Muskin Cat

Hey there, Just found, but realize I've got too many projects, a CAT mini bike. Appears to be the 300x model (or similar). Found on Craigslist. The fork emblem and chain guard emblem as well as the fender stickers are in pretty good shape. The sprocket and scrub brake are present and in good...
  4. Moped_001

Moped_001

5. Cat_Mini_Bike_002

Cat_Mini_Bike_002

6. Cat_Mini_Bike_004

Cat_Mini_Bike_004

7. Cat_Mini_Bike_003

Cat_Mini_Bike_003

8. J

New Member Here: Jeff from Arizona

Hey everyone, New at this hobby. I just found a HPE Muskin Cat on Craigs List here in Phoenix. Did a little research and bought it the next day. It appears to have the original Tecumseh engine and the decals are in decent shape. It runs and I'm sure I could hurt myself very easily. The color...