New Member Here: Jeff from Arizona

j.o.2

Hey everyone,

New at this hobby. I just found a HPE Muskin Cat on Craigs List here in Phoenix. Did a little research and bought it the next day. It appears to have the original Tecumseh engine and the decals are in decent shape. It runs and I'm sure I could hurt myself very easily. The color scheme screams Evil Knievel or 1976; blue frame (including handlebars), white fenders w/ star decals down the center and a red chain cover. No seat, but the wood base could be original. Does anyone know how long Muskin was making mini bikes? It was fairly cheap, so what the hell. I was looking for a Honda CT70 when I found this. I also own a '78 Peugeot 103 V3 that I got for xmas '79. It's in pretty good shape. I'll post some pics.

picture is worth a 1001 words here. Not familiar with a muskin but lots of different cats around on here but I dont know how many years they made all the cats. Somebody here will know. Looks like it was a good deal though:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Welcome to the site:scooter:
link to Cat brochure CAT MINIBIKE ADS (HPE MUSKIN)
:thumbsup:

mybiz

You lucky :censure::censure::censure::censure: You dont find many with the original cluch cover still on it. Sale it to me:sadcrying4:

mybiz

I just looked at your photos don't alter this one it looks to be all original. It has 1976 or evil K look all over it. Clean it up you might have something here. I haven't seen one that has his look.:thumbsup: And I've been searching cats every since I bought my eliminator earlier this summer. Good score

mybiz

Seat

Hey everyone,

New at this hobby. I just found a HPE Muskin Cat on Craigs List here in Phoenix. Did a little research and bought it the next day. It appears to have the original Tecumseh engine and the decals are in decent shape. It runs and I'm sure I could hurt myself very easily. The color scheme screams Evil Knievel or 1976; blue frame (including handlebars), white fenders w/ star decals down the center and a red chain cover. No seat, but the wood base could be original. Does anyone know how long Muskin was making mini bikes? It was fairly cheap, so what the hell. I was looking for a Honda CT70 when I found this. I also own a '78 Peugeot 103 V3 that I got for xmas '79. It's in pretty good shape. I'll post some pics.
Your going to want a good original seat for it. Have kenny build you one. Look here at a few he made:thumbsup:
kbs8ball Gallery - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery

mybiz

endless parts

depends on what you need.
I'm needing mosly original or very nice usable parts for about 15 of my bikes. ebay is killing me on costs. I dont even want to know how much i've spent on shipping costs in the last 7 or 8 months:doah:I know i'm over $350.00 And that just small parts:eek:ut:I'll post in the wanted adds. But you might have to make a page just for me :lol: