Recent content by lalojamesliz

1. L

looking for some slick tires for my kids go kart

i just ordered them.thanks anyways guys
  2. L

looking for some slick tires for my kids go kart

hey guys, Its finally time to order some new tires for my kids go kart and i was looking for a little advice. My plans are a new predator engine with a arc flywheel and I would like to do a live axle conversion but that would take too long and i just want to get this thing running. i saw...
  3. L

5.5 OHV engine exhaust Temp?

Well the exhaust on my predator engine get to the high 500's on the muffler part.
  4. L

Horstman high compression fire slot head for briggs

Holy crap! nitrous oxide! :thumbsup:
  5. L

How Much Power?

Is there another engine that is the same size as the 79cc predator or similar in size and set up? That would give a good idea on what kind of power the 79cc will make
  6. L

How Much Power?

Now now guys :hammer: I agree with the thread owner that the 212 predator is a lot for a Azusa. I have that set up and man that thing has lots of power. Took me a little while to get comfortable with the power. That 79cc predator will make it a cruiser instead of a torque monster. I also...
  7. L

Got my predator 212

Here is a couple things I learned.... Don't ask questions about modding it with stock internals Try to buy a billet rod and flywheel before anything else. Once you get those two things.....mod away
  8. L

oil change frequency

Good answer :laugh:
  9. L

oil change frequency

I'm familiar with Blackstone used oil analysis. I've done it to a few cars I had and Toyota's love Mobil 1 oil. I didn't want to spend another $25 on just checking my oil and the to keep track of the hour usage so that is why I bought what I thought is decent oil. . Thanks for the suggestion...
  10. L

oil change frequency

What oil are you guys using for these durations?.
  11. L

oil change frequency

Oh yeah, its a fairly stock 212 predator
  12. L

oil change frequency

I'm about to change over to the royal purple 4stroke oil I bought for my predator but how long do you guys run synthetic oil before you change it out? At $9 a quart I hope its not very often :smile:
  13. L

.016 copper hg on predator

Thank you. I'll look for some.
  14. L

timing question

Thank you. I'll keep a eye out for that