Recent content by minibeer

1. M

need help identify what this is

does any one out there know the make of this mini?
  2. M

LiL Indian 4 inch steel wheel

have you sold the wheel? thank
  3. M

lil indian id

I just picked up a lil indian roller, has the large hole in the middle of the engine plate. my question is: cant find a vin or id number on it. checked the motor plate and the axel bracket. nothing. heard there was a period where they were not stamped? thanks for any info
  4. M

sprocket size???

I know all the ones I see look like they have a larger diameter sprocket. really just wondering what the difference would be using a larger diameter sprocket compared to a small diameter
  5. M

sprocket size???

just got an older lil indian roller, it has a 36 tooth 420 chain back sprocket. its in good cond. should I keep running that or change out to a 60 tooth or so larger?????? what would the difference be in top or bottom end???? thanks much for any info
  6. M

1970 honda trail 70 will not start--help

put a new plug in , fired right up!!!!!! I guess these little gems do foul out plugs easy, thanks for every ones help !!!!!!!!
  7. M

yea your right ,started right up with a totally wasted battery
  8. M

I will try that . had a pretty new looking ngk plug in it
  9. M

yes has it then does not
  10. M

hey Honda trail guys I have a 70 ct trail 70 4 speed that was starting on the 1st kick when I got it , now no start, pulled plug , gets spark some times, getting fuel, any ideas ???
  11. M

Honda ct 70 starting problem I have a 1970 Honda trail 70 that started on the 1st kick, now no...

Honda ct 70 starting problem I have a 1970 Honda trail 70 that started on the 1st kick, now no start.pulled plug and get spark sometimes, any ideas out there?
  12. M

Honda 70 starting problems

Honda 70 starting problems
  13. M

street legal honda trail 70

I am getting a lot of mixed stuff on doing this. I have some one telling me that because there is the stiker/label on the frame saying FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY .it cant be registered unless you replace that stamp / decal with one that doesn,t say that. others say this was made as being streetable...
  14. M

yes have horn -- lights , no turn signals, I called ny dmv tech #, and they say they any thing Honda before 1977 is not on there moped list. also, I hear in ny , any thing car or bike before 1973 does not need a title. now I think it may have to be done as a regular motor cycle, also being that...
  15. M

any one out there know anything about what I would need to make a 1970 Honda trail 70 street legal in new York state? I have no title by the way. I hear you don,t need one for 1972 or before to register the bike