minidragbike

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey Charles,can i see that video of Ric vs. Renee's brother on youtube,Mike and Juan was a good one? Thanks
    That's a good load your trying to move. It will depend on the gearing your gonna run and how tall the tire is. The white springs should give you a little over 2000 stall, which is pretty good with a mild motor. There are other smoother locking clutches but they are very expensive.
    What do you think that Magnum F1 racing clutch? I have the stock white springs in it , and heavy shoes. What springs do yo u recommend using for a 6.5 clone, with 18lb. valve springs, re jetted and, intake? And 230lbs. riding !
    Yeah I have seen it, Josh suffers from a very rare desease. I can't remember what it's called. But it makes you say stuff out of pure anger, without thinking. Oh yeah I know what it's called now! "Hater-iszm" :-)
    Read the post where Josh howard says he can rip up any clone, it should make you smile.
    Well I don't know the gear key you need. but you will be suprised at how much stuff you can make by hand. If you were go to the local hardware store and find something close, you can always grind it by hand and make it fit. I have done that stuff many times with hard to find stuff. All it takes is a creative mind, and the will to want to fix it. And you will make it happen.

It sounds like you can make a small dowel pin work, or even a set screw. Maybe you can even just take a solid small piece of 1/4" steel key stock and rond the bottom off to fit into the crank, or even a smaller piece if that is to large.
    hello i was hoping you could help me find a cam gear keyway for a 5hp briggs its not the same old half moon keyway this keyway goes into a round hole in the crank kinda like its drilled into the crank and then its square where the cam gear slides over it. Ive found out thru the briggs dealers here it is a discontinued style cam gear key and no one has it. I hope I explained this well enough to describe what I need. the model number of this engine is 132232 type 4036. Any help you could give would be appreciated thanks David
    I got that motor built. wondering about the valve lash where should it be ??????? ARC Billet Rod,honda Flat top piston,Cam,stainless steel valves,valves spring 26lbs,retainers and keepers,lash caps,1.3 rocker arms,push rods,guide plate,
    I don't sell parts for the clone motor. Every once in a while I may sell a spare part I may have, but I just don't sell parts. I was gonna build a .35" bore Rino outlaw motor for it, but I changed my mind. So I sold the block and parts a while back.
    What kinda engine do ya got for that bike? What parts do you got for 6.5 clones right now?
    It should weigh about that much. But my other minibike frames are about 100 lbs running. But I'm real heavy myself, so the load gets put right back on it.
    I asked cuz i'm lookin to see if I could get the same speed out of my frame with a 6.5 clone with MODS. Right now my bike weighs in at 130lbs.
    I still need to get that carb adapter from u but works been crazy. i actually need 2 do you have two for sale???? I'm gonna call . Quick question i'm building a couple for fun. I'm taking a stock 6.5hp clone adding ARC Billet Rod,Flat top piston,Cam,stainless steel valves,valves spring either 18 or 26lbs,retainers and keepers,lash caps,1.2 rocker arms,push rods,guide plate,and a carb not sure yet . How much hp do u think ill be putting out.
    Sounds like the carb is running lean. You may need to play with your jetting. You shouldn't have to choke up extra fuel to make it start. Yes if you can make the carb level then go ahead and do so. Good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…