Recent content by Petot19

1. P

Predator build questions

So I started the build on my 212 predator and have a couple questions. 1) instead of getting a top plate throttle linkage I just got the $9 linkage kit from OldMiniBikes. Does anyone have pictures on how to install it once the governor is removed? 2) There is a bendy piece of metal that is mounted...
  2. P

Street legal minibike

Haha! And thank you for mailing the stickers!
  3. P

Street legal minibike

1) How could they prove it is more that 50cc without taking it apart other than size? 2) How would it ruin it for anyone else because you say they would want to bust minibikes, but they can only bust you for riding on roads anyways? So you run the risk yourself if you do that.
  4. P

Street legal minibike

I have only been able to find a few 49cc stickers from my research what do yours look like?
  5. P

Street legal minibike

Nah mopeds are no fun.
  6. P

Street legal minibike

I live in Missouri and was wondering if it is even possible to register a minibike if you make it street legal. Do you think you could trick people to think a 212cc predator is a 49cc engine if the predator has a aftermarket header, exhaust and separate gas tank to where it looks smaller and...
  7. P

Exhaust pipe

That's what I was leaning towards, hope it clears over the fender.
  8. P

Exhaust pipe

Does anyone happen to know which pipe would work. I have a original frame db30 with a predator and no mounting plate it is mounted on the original plate. The exhaust on the OldMiniBikes website has a underseat mini bike pipe with muffler, then a tall version. Does anyone know which one fits better?
  9. P

Billet rod install

Thank you your thread makes so much sense, I understand now. Great job on being very detailed it really helped me.
  10. P

Billet rod install

Can someone give me directions on how to install the billet rod? I can find videos on everything I need but the rod. I have found one video where a guy uses plastic gauge string and measures the "oil clearance". Is that necessary or can I just bolt it right in?
  11. P

What parts to get for governor removal?

That's what I said I am already getting the flywheel and rod and am picking out what I want before I buy it. Some one else said it would be better to stick with 18 lb because there would be less wear but if I get better rockers would it be fine two get 26lb
  12. P

Thank you for the info I was wanting to spend under 100 on a cam and it is going on my original db30. The gearing already gets me off on a quick start (it will pop wheelies with a stock predator) so would it be better to get a mid range can?
  13. P

I am sorry I can only check this thing like once a day I am so busy with finals and work.
  14. P

I want to get a different cam. On OldMiniBikes would the f-275 Grind, welded lobe be to much for 18 lb springs and stock valve train. Would it be better to stick with the mod 2 grind cam?
  15. P

You are correct I don't really have experience that is why I am here I am trying to learn and find out what I need before I start my build.