Recent content by philablasta

1. P

New 6.5HP HF Clone for $75.98

heck yeah! I was waiting till my 2.8 baja crapped out to get one but when i saw the price I dripped a bit. 77$ shipped to my door!!! I'm debating on whether to get a second one for a back up. Heres some food for thought though,, Why is it that they are having a 'Greyhound Engine Closeout'...
  2. P

Funny video.. I'm the one with the mask on!

YouTube - Scooby Doo?
  3. P

New Frame ?

I have the new frame style, the engine is still less then satisfactory. I have to say I did notice that it just feels pretty solid going its full speed. I removed the governor and cut a bigger opening in the exhaust outlet, and it was doing 27 mph (gps)... I know that is pretty much the limit...
  4. P

New version DB30 question

The bottle neck that kept it at 27 was the carb,, the engine couldn't get enough air or fuel, so it would sputter until it got in a groove then it was pretty smooth but it only got out of the groove going down hill... I didn't count the downhill speed cause well its just wrong lol. btw I weigh...
  5. P

Hiya

yeah,, it was super clean,, i think the person who bought it then brought it back didn't even get it warmed up enough to open the choke haha
  6. P

New version DB30 question

((background)) Ok first off I'm new here, I've had my bike for about 24 hours lol. I got it from were I work, it was returned to the store because it didn't go fast. haha The store got full credit for it without having to ship it back. I offered the boss man 50$ and he was like okay but I'm...
  7. P

Hiya

Ok first off I'm new here, I've had my bike for about 24 hours lol. I got it from were I work, it was returned to the store because it didn't go fast. haha The store got full credit for it without having to ship it back. I offered the boss man 50$ and he was like okay but I'm not giving you...