Recent content by raypennachio

1. raypennachio

Fox Banshee rear sprocket issues

Hello all, I've been having quite a bit of issues with my rear sprocket. The rim and sprocket are a one piece assembly, and cannot be seperated. The tire size is a 4.10x3.50x6. The sprocket doesnt appear to be "true" and wobbles when rotating. At higher speeds i believe it is causing the chain...
  2. raypennachio

Tecumseh h35 throttle hook up

We're having issues with a cheap twist grip, but it seems like theres very little control of the throttle. its either 0 throttle or 100% and the distance between the two is non-existant
  3. raypennachio

Should the nut not rub the engine block?
  4. raypennachio

hello all! My tecumseh h35 is finally running! I am now having trouble connecting the throttle to the carb. The governer arm is loose and when i tightenvir it doesnt allow the carb to move. Any help would be appreciated!
  5. raypennachio

Tecumseh 3.5 compression issues

You called it. My father took the flywheel off and said the keyway was in two pieces. He forgot to take a picture. I'll let you know what he says after he fixes it. Thanks so much! I truly would have been lost without you
  6. raypennachio

It ran almost perfectly before the head gasket blew. For three minutes atleast haha. I dony know what the deal now is
  7. raypennachio

How do we adjust the timing on it?
  8. raypennachio

Also, the exhaust is getting hot hot hot and thr flywheel keyway is not sheered.
  9. raypennachio

So we compression checked it. 100psi! Still no run. We put a brand new carb on it thinking that would help since the old one was leaking through every gasket possible. Didnt help. Both carbs shoy fuel out the air filter when you tried to increase the throttle to help start. Any ideas? Spark plug...
  10. raypennachio

New head gasket is on...i get two puffs of smoke at the most. Will do a compression test soon. I still thing its very low. Its extremely easy to pull
  11. raypennachio

Son of The Flying Waffle

I was tempted to snatch that up!
  12. raypennachio

Alright, that's where we'll start. Thank you! I'll post the results this weekend.
  13. raypennachio

wouldnt it be best to do the rings too since the head would be off?
  14. raypennachio

Not that I recall. That would mess with the timing right? It has sounded the same since we got the bike and now, with the nut falling off and such. still has good spark. I'll get a picture for you when i can, thanks! Do you think i should go ahead and do the rings as well as a new head gasket?
  15. raypennachio

Ill see if i can get one. I figured it wasnt good but i didnt think it could do damage. It never ran with that nut off, it only slowly stopped.