Recent content by riso79

1. R

Tecumseh H50

I am not too picky, just something that is the correct size for the bike. I have a HS that was NOS that I am willing to trade
  2. R

Tecumseh H50

Does anyone near So Cal have a H50 for sale? I have a NOS HS50 but its not the right motor for my build. Willing to drive a couple hours if needed or pay for shipping?
  3. R

Stellar Or Barris Front Forks

I have a Barris that I am restoring and the front forks are bent so bad that I cant get them to straightened out enough to get them to cycle like they should. I took them and welded them to keep the project moving but I know that's now how they should be. Does anyone know of a set they would...
  4. R

MINI BIKE FRAME What is it?

Alright folks, with all the new found free time I am going to finally finish this thing. I got it running in 2014, rode it around mocked up, hard to find parts were sourced but I do have some questions. Is there anyone still selling replica tires? I have the originals and they are not what I...
  5. R

Stellar Quasi Frame and Forks, and.....

Do you still have this?
  6. R

Barris Super Stocker decals

Do you have any more that you have restored? I am interested. I am restoring an old Barris now.
  7. R

Mac's 5th Annual Minibike Yard Sale SoCal 1-24-15

I will be there!! CL post: ▆ Mac's Minibike Yard Sale 1-24-15 ▆
  8. R

NOS General 5.30/4.50-6 tires

I will take 2 please.
  9. R

Honda/Clone Predator Header

Let me know if it falls through.
  10. R

Tecumseh h50 mini bike linkage

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/tecumseh-engines/93857-need-linkage-h50.html
  11. R

Predator right side tank and spares.

PM sent.
  12. R

Bonanza Tecumseh mod

WHat Bonanza Drum/sproket are you running?
  13. R

Predator right side tank and spares.

Tank still available?
  14. R

Joe's MiniBike Reunion So Cal

I have never been but am definitly looking forward to it and hopefully finding some Holy Grail parts I need.
  15. R

Joe's MiniBike Reunion So Cal

Its free to come and walk through it, you only register if you want to display or want a booth or section to sell stuff.