Recent content by skidoo50

1. skidoo50

h50 wont run

Troy built chipper/vac with 5hp tech H50. The carb was disassembled and cleaned. Installed a new spark plug and put in fresh gas and replaced both carb gaskets. It still won't run but back fires from the carb. I'm thinking flywheel key. Are they aluminum like the briggs motors? It supposedly...
  2. skidoo50

clutch problem with predator

It's called a key and you need to cut it to the size you need. It locks the output shaft to your clutch inner.
  3. skidoo50

Technical question on 5hp gov.operation

How far can I go with engine mods before I have to change carb?
  4. skidoo50

It seems to run fine and is not winding up real high and hasn't come apart yet. I forgot I'll probably throw in a 94ss cam and billet lifters. I don't think I need to go real fast on something that doesn't have suspension! These little things sure are fun to build and ride!! Thanks buckeye
  5. skidoo50

Yes all of the internals are there and still hitting the lever that comes thru the block.
  6. skidoo50

The lever is still there thru the block. Will it still fall off? Or until I get the correct linkage can I wire it one way or the other so it doesn't fall off?
  7. skidoo50

When I got this mini and motor there was no governor linkage with it.When I rebuilt the engine I reinstalled the plastic gear and all the governor parts. The only mods were the bore is .010 over,slight porting and I shaved the eyebrows and put in a raptor rod. The mods for next winter will...
  8. Boonie 2

Boonie 2

9. Fox Sprite

Fox Sprite

10. Boonie 2

Boonie 2

11. skidoo50

Boonie seat

Just a big heads up to anyone that needs a seat for their mini. Kenny is the man!!!! He did a seat for my boonie and its awesome. Well worth the money. I'll post pics tomorrow. Thanks Kenny.
  12. skidoo50

Fox sprite coming together

Some progress on the sprite Should have this running this week. I'm just waiting for some parts from OldMiniBikes. More pictures later.
  13. skidoo50

Now what do I do?

Here are pic's of the finished tank. I got it running Saturday and rode it Sunday. Darn thing will do a wheelie! I still need the seat,kick stand and kill button. I'll have those this week.
  14. Fox sprite 1

Fox sprite 1

15. Fox sprite 2

Fox sprite 2