1. S

Minibike project idea

That is wicked bitchin' COOL!!!
  2. S

DIY predator 212 clutch cover/clutch guard

Damned fine job, TDB! Seth K. Pyle
  3. S

My Dirt Bug as it should be, modded...

Hello Riderforlife! Sounds like the fuel inlet needle is not seating properly inside the carburetor. You will need to pull the carb then pull the float bowl and have a look-see. Good Luck! Jaymo, good luck with your build! I am currently working on a 1972 Honda CT70 K1 with a tweaked...
  4. S

Help with Doodlebug Remote Gas Tank

Hello Dubs! #1, though I am not familiar with that little tank, I would look for a threaded bung on the bottom. It may be BSP pipe thread, or it may be straight metric thread for a screw-in filter/fuel line fitting. Similar to what is on the Predator fuel tank. There has to be a way of some...
  5. S

MAX weight limit on a db30s

Hello vintageguy2! I am 335 pounds, a fat ape of a man. I ride an old style DB30. The only suspension mods I have done are Carlisle Snow-Hog tires and a Motovox MBX11 hydraulic fork assembly. I ride mine around a rough yard and have not broken anything yet. Seth K. Pyle
  6. S

Thank You! I very much appreciate your comment! Keep up the good work on yours. It will take plenty of elbow grease and a little money, but you will enjoy your DoodleBug. Seth K. Pyle
  7. S

Good Luck, Timberwoof! I still have to count the teeth on my stock sprocket to see where I am with it.
  8. S

That's a good idea, gustoguy! Chipper and Camjamsdad, I am about to pull the trigger on the sprocket adapter and a split sprocket from OldMiniBikes. I have to research how many teeth to get. Thanks! Seth K. Pyle
  9. S

Yep As it is, I make a point of leaning forward whenever I apply power...
  10. S

Thank you! These forks have changed the way my minibike rides. It is soooooo much smoother now. Seth K. Pyle
  11. S

Thanks for the idea, chipper! I had taken note of the bracket you made for your fender, and had planned on duplicating it. Chrome OldMiniBikes fender had never occurred to me. I will look into it. Thanks! Seth K. Pyle
  12. S

There was a box waiting on me last night when I woke up... MBX11 hydraulic forks and axle bolt, MBX10 handle bars and risers. The lower bracket on the forks can be moved up or down to fit the steering head. The handle bars sit a little...
  13. S

New Predator V Twin Inbound

$449 with 25% off coupon...
  14. S

New Predator V Twin Inbound

I fibbed. Not 18hp. 22hp. Thats a little better out of 670cc. My GX620 is 20 hp. Not bad, Predator, not bad. The oil cooler is a nice touch. Seth K. Pyle
  15. S

Sweet! I disagree, though. Sprung or not, I don't think the stock seat would have been comfortable.