Recent content by Yotgguitar

1. Y

Ct200u stock chain sizes

Ok... Thanks for the info...
  2. Y

Ct200u stock chain sizes

Can someone inform me on what size chains are on the stock Coleman CT200U? I'm installing a TAV and need to know what size chains are needed..
  3. Y

CT200U engine riser for TAV install

I'm looking for a plate similar to the one sold by OldMiniBikes that will raise the engine for TAV installation...I want one that will also move the engine forward slightly... If anyone knows where I can buy one, or if anyone can make one for me, I'd appreciate it...
  4. Y

Baja Warrior Jackshaft Assembly... Slightly Used..$35

I'm not sure if there's even a market for this but I got this when I purchased my Baja Warrior... It has a TAV and I won't be using these parts... I will take some pics of everything if anyone wants to PayPal me some money for the parts... $35 plus shipping Or I would trade for slightly...
  5. Y

Searching for Upgrade Parts..CT200U

I'm currently looking for a TAV, engine mounting/riser plate and an aftermarket fuel tank for my CT200U... The fuel tank I want is like the kit sold by a competitor that includes a hinged seat feature...I can source my own hinge for the seat, but I can't find a suitable tank... Also, I...
  6. Y

Recommend new carburetor

I have a Baja warrior 200.... I recently purchased the bike and it already has a TAV, EXHAUST AND AIR FILTER UPGRADES.. I can get the bike up to 45 mph, so the previous owner obviously did something right... My question is I want to upgrade the carb... It leaks gas from the bowl and the bike...
  7. Y

Predator engine block on eBay...

Yes.... My intention was to buy the Hemi Predator... I knew there was a California compliant model without the Hemi head... Didn't know about a third model, but I intend to avoid that one too in favor of the Hemi model... I have the Hemi model number written down somewhere and that's what I was...
  8. Y

Yeah... You are all right.... I'm not buying a bare block... "Too many unknown factors could be at play". And any parts taken from the new engine could potentially be used as spare parts.. Now I just need to buy the Hemi predator to start the disassembly... IF all goes as planned, I should...
  9. Y

What LED light will work best

Those handle bar mounted turn signals are pretty cool.... Thanks for sharing that..... I'll be getting some soon
  10. Y

What is this?

Ok... I appreciate your help and knowledge... I'm going to find something more complete...
  11. Y

Yep.... You're right.... As inexpensive as the predator engines are, it's a little more peace of mind gained.
  12. Y

I got robbed

Yeah....I would LOVE to catch a thief trying to steal ANYTHING I own....I won't say what I'd do... It would probably incriminate me.... That being said, I would have NEVER, EVER (AND I MEAN EVER!!) give up on finding my property... EVER....I DON'T FORGIVE SO EASILY I GUESS.... I'd be doing...
  13. Y

What is this?

I appreciate your response... I'm going to assume i shouldn't even bother with a Frankenstein bike... I'm looking to restore something this winter, but i don't think this is the one for me... What's your opinion? I have messaged the seller asking about the model, but that was several days ago...
  14. Y

I intend to build up a predator engine this winter... I have found some predator engine blocks that are already disassembled and empty of the internal engine parts.. I'm confused as to why someone would buy a new predator engine, remove all the internal parts and then sell the empty block on...
  15. Y

Is this guy for real?

I offered him $8000...$9400 is just too much... We'll see... Maybe I'll get lucky..