Recent content by zotarajohn

1. Z

DB30 Chain Keeps popping off

The all look like great ideas! My problem is I have a mini Baja with a jack shaft. The original mount for the chain tensioner has broken off. I have more time,tools, and equipment to build my own than money right now! Any suggestions? I have steel, and skate board wheels,that I have seen used on...
  2. Z

Tapping an H60 Crank

Needing to do just that later today on my hs60! As always, excellent advise! Thanks!
  3. Z

My mini-Altered

Been doing more go carts lately and putting a lot of the mini bikes on the back burner! Didn't know I could post go carts here!
  4. Z

3.5 HP coil on 5.0 HP ????

Some people go above and be on, 125 CD is some one goes way be on! Nothing in it for him but he is there almost instantly, just waiting to reply with an answer! More people in this world like him are needed,NOW!!!! Really appreciate your response. Looks like I'm just going to pick up coil and...
  5. Z

My op says I only own go carts and more, no bikes! Suppose to say, go carts and mini bikes! Either I'm getting old or my computer is, most likely both! None the less, thanks for the response! Not sure what you mean by coil adapter. Guess I'll just take it apart and see for myself. Would be nice...
  6. Z

Is it possible to use a brand new coil off a 3.5 tech motor vertigle shaft, on my 5.0 tech horizontal shaft motor? I'm not even sure if they even look the same. The very shaft rotor tiller was given to me because the tiller part was frozen stuck! The man said he just replaced the coil and carb...
  7. Z

3 HP head on 5 HP engine?

I now have a total of 7 engines. Pretty much seems they each have an issue of some sort. Would it be possible to throw them into a big blender and whip for about 10 minutes and possibly end up with 1 or 2 good ones? No I have not been drinking, yet!
  8. Z

Clements billet head for Briggs 5HP/Raptor

Thanks for the offer! I'm just playing around with stuff trying to see what I can do for little or no money! I don't know how, but these little engines keep showing up in my garage! I can't seem to go any where now of days with out some body giving me one or finding some thing out on garbage...
  9. Z

Thanks for the quick reply, I don't know how we ever did it back in the old days before the internet? Trial and error ha, in my case mostly error!
  10. Z

How Much are you Milling your heads?

I was just asking a minute ago if I could run a 3 HP head on my 5 HP? Probably day dreaming ha?
  11. Z

Is it true that you can put the smaller 3 HP head on a 5 HP engine (Briggs) to gain a little extra compression? I just have a 3hp head I'd like to experiment on!
  12. Z

Old amusement park go cart

Thanks for the response guys! I'm actually heading to work in a minute, but when I get home tonight I'll try with the pictures again. Its not a Malibu grand Prix car, I use to drive them when I lived down in south Florida. I under stand a new interstate goes through where it use to be! This is a...
  13. Z

About to purchase vintage amusement park go cart from 70s or 80 s ? Does any body know anything about these? It has a fiberglass body ( adult size ), that kind of resembles older can am race car. For what I can figure out so far I'm thinking something along the lines of a turn pike type ride...
  14. Z

About to purchase vintage amusement park go cart from 70s or 80 s ? Does any body know anything about these? It has a fiberglass body ( adult size ), that kind of resembles older can am race car. For what I can figure out so far I'm thinking something along the lines of a turn pike type ride...
  15. Z

Trikes with name and picture.

They may of never have but what's stopping us?