Stolen mini bike

I74

I'll bet it's local, & closer than you think.
Looks like your town population is under 4000,, & I also think it's a safe bet to say, that more than 1 person knows about it,, & where it is.
More than likely,, it's also someone in their teens or 20's that lifted it.

I

I74

Added,,
I'd ask the cops to check out known thieves & ''Meth heads'',, or ''suspected ones'' in that area,,, especially the ones under 30. ;)

Last edited:

Midyrman

Did they take anything else? Or only the mini bike? If they passed on the opportunity to take other things it is most likely they came specifically for the bike. Which means they had previously seen the bike and knew that’s where it was stored. ....which means they are likely local to your home and possible have come in contact with you. Contractors, service people, route carriers, and don’t count out a neighbor even. Likely not a random event. Been in your shoes many years ago as a 12 yr old.

Sorry to hear about this. Very hurtful act.

delray

Went over there intent to just pay the asking price and get the bike back without a shi# show.

Gave the money...loaded on my trailer...and my wife says to the seller...you know this was stolen ?

It is our granddaughters.

Seller immediately gave the money back...saying they'd received the mini as a gift!
nice, now you can call the cops on these people. apparently they know who stolen it. don't let this go rob. i have met you couple times in the past and your nice guy and all. you can't be a nice guy about this and just let it go. CALL THE COP'S ON THESE PEOPLE. they will talk when the cop's come...:scooter:

I74

I' am so glad you Guys got it back !! :)

Gift my @$$ !
Person , or persons,, still need to be held accountable !!
Also looks like they trashed it a bit,, & you should be compensated !!!
''DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

Added,,

Looks like it was only around 19 miles away......

Last edited:

delray

nice, now you can call the cops on these people. apparently they know who stolen it. don't let this go rob. i have met you couple times in the past and your nice guy and all. you can't be a nice guy about this and just let it go. CALL THE COP'S ON THESE PEOPLE. they will talk when the cop's come...:scooter:
now these is funny............:p