Cat Chain Guard

The last one is a reproduction available on eBay. I just wanted to give you more to work with. I have yet to see a 400TS sticker reproduced and I’m sorry mine is in such rough shape but it is original. Mine seems to lack the white fur which is different than the rest. If you do make 400ts stickers please keep me in mind.

That's an ambitious project, but many have tried and as mentioned above it is very hard to try and duplicate what the originals looked like regarding color, font, details etc. I've seen quite a few repops and many NOS/survivors and the differences are glaringly obvious. Not just a scan and print deal, there's a lot more to it to get them right. KustomKartKid's Twister Trike comes to mind.
I did pick up a repop set of 400TS decals a while back, I believe it was from Peewee on ebay. Just vinyl though, not foil. I think he's done most of the Cat lineup so he may be an option if nothing else.
Good luck with the project!!

FunWithStuff

I'll share a few "different" Cat guards that it would be great to have re-pop stuff for.
1000000171.jpg
CAT 300SS
This was taken from a YouTube video. This is the only guard of the Cat 300SS I've ever seen and the only model 300SS bike I've ever seen is shown in the video. Would be great for this decal to be recreated. These were golden-yellow instead of orange for the decal.
1000002640.jpg
1000002641.jpg
CAT ALL AMERICAN SLINGSHOT
It has a red "THE CAT" decal and a Red, White, & Blue Stars decal that goes around the outside edge of the guard. This is the only Cat guard I know that has a decal that goes on the entire outside edge.
1000002642.jpg
CAT SLINGSHOT LATER MODEL
Cat had different variations of the Slingshot. This was from a later model Slingshot. This is the same as a generic Cat guard except it has a green "SLINGSHOT" decal on the top. It would be great if the Slingshot decal could be recreated.
1000002645.jpg

JCPENNEY'S (CAT) DUSTER MX
These had a JCPenney decal that I've seen be recreated but aren't easy to come by. It would be great if some reproductions of them could be made. I recreated an image of this the best I could.
1000002646.png
That's all I can think of right now for "different" or "obscure" Cat decals that haven't been made easily accessible yet.

Last edited:

FunWithStuff

Last edited:
Awesome!

Here are the long sleeve samples.

Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 8.26.02 PM.png

Short Sleeve: $35
Long Sleeve: $40
3x3 Gold Vinyl Decal with your choice of
250x-300x-400x-300SS-400TS: $30

Paypal izzgnarly@gmail.com
Friends and Family

Please leave a message on PayPal depending on what you would like.
Shirt Size/ Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve/ Cat Decal Model

I will close orders next Friday 01/05/2024
Once I get a count of the orders I will go into production.

Thank you all in advance.

Awesome!

View attachment 309527

Friends and Family

PM sent. Thank you.

pomfish

Awesome!

View attachment 309527

Friends and Family

Thinking you may want to make a separate thread of something like "Cat Shirts available ORDER QUICK!"
so people will see it instead of here for maximum exposure.
Also what sizes are available?
Thanks and will send PP later today.