Search results

1. S

Thus Far...

Chrome That's what I was told about the chrome being better in mexico, reason being it is legal to use lead in Mexico, also they can use other chemicals Americans do not allow. This is what I was told, I don't know how the process works, but I am going with what I have read and from a few...
  2. S

Thus Far...

This is my super bronc that I found in someone's junkpile about three years ago. I have it about 95% of the way set up how I want it but then I am going to tear it all back down and have it painted the right way, I painted it but it was a pretty sorry job. The fenders are going to be sent to...
  3. S

Got any ideas for this one?

No Clue has a small hole drilled in the strap metal so had to have had something attached to it, anyhow I thank all of you for the help and time. Is there anyone that sells NOS seats for this bike? What about the original tires and what was something else that stood out about this bike in...
  4. IMG_0014

IMG_0014

5. IMG_0010

IMG_0010

6. IMG_0012

IMG_0012

7. S

HAHAHA!:thumbsup:
  8. S

Super Bronc Seat shock Question

I bought new shocks from northerntool.com theyre nothing special but they are their. Will go back to original if I can ever find any.
  9. S

I am next to positive that motor is not original, bike has been in a dumbass's hands!
  10. S

Thanks for any help on what this bike is/was. I am going to pick it up tomorrow for $30 not bad eh. Needs clutch has chain, operable engine, after rigged seat:censure:, needs new throttle assembly. Brake is an old school foot type, forget the correct name anyhow you get the drift. Pretty neat...
  11. S

What year is this?

Yah those dumb :censure: but thats all right, a little correction and it will be original.
  12. S

Tav 2 torq converter new!

I will ship this set up to your door for $150...... any offers?
  13. S

Honda z50 rusty gas tank

Anyone know what I ought to use in order to get the rust out of the tank on this bike??? Thanks
  14. S

What year is this?

I am wanting to restore this bike and need to know what year and model ko-k1-k2 etc. If you can gather any info from what you see great if not pm me I will get back asap. Thanks for any help! Where would you go for NOS parts for these, I would like to buy all at one place that way I am not...
  15. S

Driven clutch?????

super bronc I bought the brake from Ron so surely it is the right one, I also bought the belt from Ron as well and I think I know what the problem is...with the clutch! What size washer did you use to align the driver I tore it down last night and figured out the washer had actually been...
  16. S

Driven clutch?????

Yes I have watched it, it opens say an eighth of an inch maby a tad more.
  17. S

Driven clutch?????

Also has anyone had problems with the rear band brake not staying where it needed to be?... moving to the side of the hub itslef.... How did you correct that?
  18. S

Driven clutch?????

I have got my super bronc put together and running and now the driven clutch does not expand and let the belt fall down in.... I have got great low end torque to about ten mph and then it tops out. This clutch has been sitting outside for years and so I oiled it up to free it up a little and it...
  19. S

What's the year this was made?

Thanks for any help! Where's the best place to get parts? See attachments for pictures
  20. S

Tav 2 torq converter new!

Torque converter Hey man, I should have worded the add differently I can't take any less than that. With the thought that I paid $200.43 with shipping and all. This system is brand new! The pitch is a 35. Sorry for the change in mind but I just can't go less that would be idiocy on my part...