Search results

1. Shorty

H.p.e. Cat mini bike gas tank 901-5002

H.p.e. Cat mini bike gas tank 901-5002 on eBay
  2. Shorty

Virginia Motorsports Park 5/15/10

There where a few people that showed up for the minibike show. They didn't decide to have it until about a month or two ago. So there wasn't allot of advertisement for it. But, Daryle Moyers and a few others brought some mini's out there for show & tell.
  3. Shorty

Electric scooter gone gas

I sold my Doodlebug Sunday and needed a new project. So, a friend gave me an electric scooter 2 or 3 weeks ago. The brain box had water in it, so it was only push powered. I stopped by HF and got a 2.5hp clone Sunday, and this is what I came up with in the last couple of days. Wanted to ride it...
  4. Shorty

55 Cushman - $1500

55 Cushman
  5. Shorty

Plate or no plate?

Is there a reason that everybody uses a plate to put a 6.5 on a Doodlebug? What's wrong with slotting the original plate on the bike?
  6. Shorty

$75 Doodlebug

I found a $75 Doodlebug today. The motor runs, but needs rings. I was wondering what to do with this $20 6.5 I got, and fixed last weekend.
  7. Shorty

OLDMINIBIKES.COM T-shirt logo

I've seen a few of people doing T-shirt designs. This is what I came up with. What do you think?
  8. Shorty

east coast to west coast April 13th

Other Makes : Most : eBay Motors (item 170470873934 end time Apr-12-10 14:14:00 PDT)
  9. Shorty

It ain't ebay or Craigslist

But, it is a BIG bike auction; From "Hemmings Motor News", April Fools? We keep a close eye on MCN, the U.K.’s motorcycle news publication. On the first of April, the site reported, “A treasure trove of still-crated Norton Commando 850s from the mid-1970s has been unearthed in Belgium.”...
  10. Shorty

Free cat dominator

A friend asked me if I wanted an old mini bike he saw behind a house they were getting ready to sell? Yes, I'd like to see it. So we went today to look at it, and I got this CAT DOMINATOR for free.
  11. Shorty

My new Bobber mini bike

I've been working on this for a month or so. I found a place to get scrap aluminum diamond plate for $2 a pound. It's been sitting in my shop for quite a while, So I got out my saw and dead blow hammer and started cutting and beating, until I came up with this.
  12. Shorty

Vent Tube Breather homemade

I had some spare time today due to the rain. Here's something that I did save a little money, and I like building things from stuff laying around my shop. My homemade vent tube breather filter. Step 1 - Find a party popper. Step 2 - Take it appart, DO NOT PULL THE STRING! It will...
  13. Shorty

Got my clone today, did you?

Got my 6.5 clone today for $71.99 + tax. How many others got one with the coupon?
  14. Shorty

HF 20% coupon in AAA magizine

If your a member of AAA, the back cover of this months magazine has a 20% off coupon for HF good until 7/1/10. Also a free flashlight. Shorty
  15. Shorty

Brand New blue clone broken & missing parts

I bought a 6.5 blue clone from HF about a month ago. It's been sitting in the shop sense. Today I started to take it apart to lap the valves and install a billet rod and 18# springs. I slid the rockers off the valves to find that it only had 1 valve cap on the exhaust valve. It didn't have 1 on...
  16. Shorty

Phil Harris Captian of the Cornelia Marie dead at 53

http://www.examiner.com/x-30706-Suddenly-Famous-Examiner~y2010m2d13-Phil-Harris-funeral-plans-public-memorial-and-Deadliest-Catch-special-tribute
  17. Shorty

Honda Mini Trail CT70

3 Honda Mini Trail CT70 on Craigslist. Honda Mini Trail CT70 Honda Mini Trail CT70 Honda Mini Trail CT70 Project bike
  18. Shorty

What is it?

Just saw this on the web, they want $200.. Do you know what it is? Thanks, Shorty
  19. Shorty

1960 McDonough Buckboard Go kart

Location, Richmond, Va. 1960 McDonough Buckboard Go kart in better than new shape! 2 1/2 Briggs and Stratton motor that runs great! Forward, neutral and reverse transmission. Hickory wooden spoke wheels, red oak frame. 1 of 6 known surviving McDonough Buckboards, and the only one with the...
  20. Shorty

HF has clones for $99.00

HF has 6.5 clones for $99.00 with coupon this week.