Search results

1. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

engine SOLD. thanx for looking.:scooter:
  2. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

Frame and wheels sold. Both engine and complete cycle for sale. I will not separate the exhaust from the engine, thanx! edit: i have removed the engine side cover and must locate it. Interested parties pending...
  3. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

My bike is for sale $500 takes it all. the scooter engine goes 45 mph dont hate. I only wasted a week of my time building this. This includes the complete running bike, the leftover spare frame bits. I will sell the complete hodaka ace 90 engine for $300 includes the pipe and the carb and the...
  4. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

The subject was already brought up here. i thought it would be redundant to start another post with the same subject. it would be easier to move this thread to the for sale section. please do that if it is still an issue. the whole idea of selling the parts was from the bombardment of PM's...
  5. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

Sorry if we all look like ass-holes here, i know how it goes with internet forums and how it's hard to convey emotion with written texts. Anyway, i have a bunch of old honda projects that i will be working on thru the winter, and am actively looking for more mini-bike projects. my...
  6. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

spare parts swingarm and wheels lower frame engine plate and jackshaft hodaka ace 90 engine
  7. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

So everyone is after my parts so therefore the make offer comment. I am not actively trying to sell the stuff, other than that everyone is hounding me for the parts. So yes, i did chop up a bonanza frame. but what else was i going to do with it but let it sit around. I'm sorry if i wasn't...
  8. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

Looks like everyone is more interested in my spare parts than my build itself.:no: start making offers....... rear swingarm, the pivot shaft is stuck inside rear wheel with sprocket and brake front wheel with springs lower half of the frame with engine mount and jackshaft clutch and brake...
  9. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

I may consider it. I gave up on the engine lastt year when i couldnt find anyone with knowledge on these things. The engine has no spark, and is missing the condensor. I was trying to find HODAKA ignition parts, but after getting into the realm of the honda trail 50, i realize that the...
  10. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ6gSHT0Cu8
  11. M

Bonanza/ZN50QT/GY6 CHOP

I have a Bonanza frame with Hodaka ace 90 engine that was salvaged from a basement. last year i cleaned up the frame and painted it. The engine has no spark, and the whole rig has been in my basement all year. I decided to chop a cheap chinese scooter into this fame for the sake of having...
  12. M

bonanza ,hodaka ace90,no spark

i have a bike very similar to this model from the bonanza site the motor has no spark. i replaced the condensor with no luck. the original wiring was intact, but i removed evertyhing. i get a voltage from the green and yellow wires. i have tied the blue and black ones together. which...
  13. M

Hello From Milwaukee,WI

My name is Miles Fox. I have a 1971 Honda MiniTrail z50a hardtail. new wheels and tires, head unit nut a and b, front and rear brakes, cables. I got this bike as individual parts, and had to assemble what was there, buy missing parts, paint the frame, and repair the original gas tank. I...