Search results

1. M

TV Evil ED

Wow the man does it all. ED on tv lookin good as usual
  2. M

Rival gangs at Local parade

Lemoore Christmas Parade officials separate two rival mini bike gangs in parade. The one outlaw group was believed to be led by the nortorius Chopper Bob and the other by Sheik and Donkey. Local Police kept a watch on both groups and no incidents occured and a good time was had by all
  3. M

Eagle Field

I am pumped and ready. hope to have my new drag bike ready
  4. M

Barn find with no barn

Its not very often you drive in the country and find a trailer full of mini bikes for sale
  5. M

Best Mini Bike Ever Made

The best mini bike ever made has gotta be the "Doodlebug" with a clone 6.5. Fast, fun to ride, comfortable and lottsa power
  6. M

Gemini found

Is a gemini worth the time to restore? It is missing both wheels and engine cover
  7. M

new project gettin close

Gettin close to gettin er done
  8. M

Swap meet Indian

Went down to Famoso to watch the drags. Ran thru the swap meet area and found a set of Corvair valve covers and then a 1968 Indian. It was complete and looked like it had been in storage forever. I was told it had sold about five min earlier for $450.00. Sometimes you win and sometimes you...
  9. M

govenor removal 390 honda

is the govenor removal for a 390 the same as for a clone 200?
  10. M

gear change?

Is it better to change a tooth on your clutch or 6 on the sprocket?
  11. M

Nitro Nick heres a pic

Nitro here is one of the pics from the race. Thought you would like it
  12. M

New Asuza

I thrashed all week to getter done just not enough time to tune and get the bugs out. But my Grandson had a good time while it ran. Had a great time in Hanford