Swap meet Indian

Went down to Famoso to watch the drags. Ran thru the swap meet area and found a set of Corvair valve covers and then a 1968 Indian. It was complete and looked like it had been in storage forever. I was told it had sold about five min earlier for $450.00. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, and good time Charlie got the blues

markus

been there done that, I was going through a very large swap meet last year looking for a "flip" project came arcoss a Harley Aermacchi bike with potential with like a 500 price tag. Just kept it in the back of my mind cause I wanted to see what else was there first, plus I was not sure if it was running etc..

I decide to go back to it after I get through most of the swaps to give it a better look, as I walk up its sitting there running, the owner is talking to the guy looking at it and says "I have the title for it in my truck" as buyer quickly whips his wallet out :doah:

Found a cool suzuki RV 90 at that swap later though, I made some decent money off that one though and had some fun with it:smile: