Search results

1. A

Any idea what year?

Any idea on the year or any other information?
  2. A

What year did sears mini bikes come out?

Have a buddy that found a sears mini bike and he said the tag on it said 1952. He is thinking that is the year. I'm thinking model or serial number. What year did sears mini bikes sell?
  3. A

Anyone running a TAV2-30 with a 6.5 clone?

I went to bolt this up and it's not looking good - Cyl head is in the way. If I clock it down it is lower than the engine - Any ideas? It has the aluminum mounting plate. LK
  4. A

How does the gas tank come off? 6.5 HF Clone

just picked up a 6.5 HF Clone and shoved it in the frame I have, I need to remove the gas tank and possibly move it forward 2"-3" to clear the seat so I can fill it. Looking to see if somebody can tell me how it comes off? Maybe pictures, That would be great. . I also thought I might put a...
  5. A

Finally done - Lil Indian

Been a long road, Few months on & off and finding and buying lots of parts - EVERYTHING on this bike is new. Bushings, bearings, axles, jackshaft, brakes, clutch, sprockets, chain, tires, Ect. Turned out better than I thought it would when I started. Just put the decal on the guard to finish...
  6. A

Picked up the Mother Load - PICS

Picked up this load tonight - 4 mini's and a go-kart - 4 loose engines, not sure on the size and another clutch and a couple seats. Couple Bonanza's and not sure on the camo one and the dark blue one. Just thought I'd share, I know everyone likes pictures. I was hoping for a TAV but no luck...
  7. A

Wanted - 5" or 6" wheels

I am looking for some wheels for a mini I am working on for my daughter. Looking for 6" but 5's would also work. Preferably aluminum - With or without tires. Let me know what you have (pics?) and a price. Thanks LK
  8. A

Any deals on chrome fenders for a 13" tire?

Looking for some chrome fenders for a Lil Indian project I am working on. I want the radius to look good with a 13" diameter tire. Looking for something reasonable if possible, any suggestions? LK
  9. A

Lil Indian progress pics - PAINT!!!

My buddy owns a collision shop and I blasted everything, He self etched it, Primered it, Base & cleared it - Turned out great. Very close to the original color, Can't wait to start putting it together. It's for my 10 year old son. Have some honey-do's to take care of then I can work on this...
  10. A

Need LH dummy grip

Looking for a grip like in the picture. I bought a bike that only had the throttle side grip and need the LH grip to match. Anyone have anything? Does not need to be perfect. For a 7/8" bar. LK
  11. A

What is this and is it worth $150 rolling?

Guy said he would take $150.00 for it without the engine, Seems OK but would like input. LK
  12. A

Any idea what this is and is it worth $100.00?

Thanks LK
  13. A

GX110 idle problem - Need help

I have a GX110 (3.5hp) Honda and it runs great with the choke about 1/2 on - If I rev it up it will run with the choke off but will die if you let off the throttle. I took the carb off and sprayed it out with carb cleaner, Cleaned the plug and no change. I'm hoping for some adjustment out of...
  14. A

Anyone build a kickstand?

I have a couple bicycle stands but they are not really what I am looking for, Anyone build one for a project? Pics? LK
  15. A

Lil Indian update

Well, Got a little farther on the bike build. Here is what I started with. Swingarm and front suspension froze SOLID - front bushings were dust, one handle bar MIA - POS for sure but it was free. Here are a few current pics. All new bearings, New jackshaft, new sprockets, chain, tires...
  16. A

Anyone running a Harbor Freight 2.5hp?

Kind of interested in putting one of these in a Ruttman for my 7 year old daughter, Figured it woul have plenty of power to haul her around. Anyone use one? Any issues? How tall is the motor? Is it 3/4" shaft? Not a lot of info on the site. Here's the link. - Harbor Freight Tools - Quality...
  17. A

Just got this home, Think it's a Arctic Cat.

Just got it home & snapped a few pix.I think it's a Arctic Cat. Not sure what direction I want to go with it. (or even if I am going to keep it) Thought it was pretty cool so I bought it. Looks like someone welded a motor plate into the frame, Other than that it looks OK - What's not original...
  18. A

Not sure on the 4" wheels on a Ruttman.

I want to build this so my 7yo daughter can ride it. Bought this frame and someone suggested 4" wheels to get it a little lower. Well I happen to have some 4" wheels with 3.50 x 4.10 tires and slapped it together quick to get a visual. Put some wood on the top to simulate the seat. Looks...
  19. A

Well, Just got home with it, Here's some pix

I posted earlier about what this was but had a bad picture. Just got home with it and thought I'd share some pics. Nice small frame with folding pegs, Even has the kickstand. Looks like original paint. (Dark blue) Nothing bent and the neck bushings are even nice & tight. Got it for $50.00 - I am...
  20. A

Any ideas on this one?

Guy wants $50.00 - Only picture I have of it. Says it's not cracked or re-welded. I'm looking for a small frame for my daughter, Might go look at ti tomorrow. Any comments? Thx. LK