What is this and is it worth $150 rolling?

mybiz

That is really up to you. I paid way more than a $150 just for a roller. Look the frame over good make sure its not been cracked or broke. And you might ask if he has a motor or a clutch he would throw in. $150 sounds OK but $100 is what id throw at him. Just what ever your comfortable with giving.:deal:

It is a Ruttman.... Ruttamn has the folding foot pegs.... I think I dold my Ruttman roller for 80 bucks... BUT yes the wheels are worth at least 100 bucks if you wanted to part it down.. I'd say 150 is about right... Not very much more but 150 is still fair... :thumbsup:

OPE nope I lied.. IT IS a Lil Indian, newer one.. Ruttman rear exla hangers are in the frame and not stamped into the tubes... Still fair probably if it has two 4 spoke mags...

Not a Ruttman. It's either a Mini Mate or one of the newer Lil Indians. See how the rear axle bolts the frame together, and the upper tubes don't extend past the steering head ?

Missed that last post.

:lol: I do it all the time... Yeah, It has to be a newer Lil Indian.. Ruttmans ALL have the angled rear axle hanger.... and ALL Mini Mates have STRAIT handle bars... ALL Lil Indians have the kinked ones... Thats how you can tell... ALSO The Lil Indians either have the (older) small tube footpegs, or (newer) folding ones like the Ruttmans.... The Mini Mates have a solid welded on steel foot peg that is formed from sheet metal folded over.. Thats how you can tell..... Well, you can't SEE my rear axle, but you can see the forks and MAYBE the footpegs.. Handle bars are STRAIT and Axle through the tubes is Mini Mate.......
[/IMG]

:glare: If this damn Tilly I had such HUGE hopes for would work I'd have done a LOT better... :glare: HEY!!! What do you guys know about Tilly to Briggs coversion? Do they need jetted bigger from a 80CC McCulloch? I can FEED the motor some air.. but it says "Wherrrrrrrrrres The Beef ?" :lol: No wait.. that was the Hardees lady.. FUEL!!!! Thats what it was craving... :doah: :lol: