Search results

1. trepanned23

Vintage Aluminum Race Kart - F/S - Los Angeles, CA

------------------------------------------------------------------ For Sale is this all aluminum square tube frame race kart from the late 50's early 60's - no powerplant included. Original builder is unknown but it is a fine example of meticulous detail and craftmanship. Tube wall thickness...
  2. trepanned23

WTB Go Power Reed Cage

6 petal, radial construction, 1" -13/16 hole spacing on flange. Thank you. George Austin
  3. trepanned23

CLINTON A490 Parts Needed

Looking for INTAKE and FUEL upgrade parts - Tilly- Go Power - Custom for vintage kart racer project. Thank you
  4. trepanned23

Sheet Metal Fab work Needed!!

guys, need a fuel tank fabbed up 22" X 9" X 8" approx. Matl - mild steel sheet pretty simple, - you'll need the bike so you can figure out the tunnell dimensions. I'm in Los Angeles area. You'll need a brake and mig, tig or gas welder. 323 898 8497 George
  5. trepanned23

Full Speed Power Runs/Jetting

Guys, I am looking for a safe, cop free area close to Los Angeles for full speed power runs on an unlicensed race bike to help me set up my new Mikuni VM22's on a twin cylinder Yamaha race bike. The 100 main jets will not be adequate for a long race track so I've got a bunch of jets from 160 -...
  6. trepanned23

Removing valves, 5Hp Flathead

Guys - Is there a relatively easy way to remove the valves in my 130202 0356 Flattie without getting a special tool? I'm waiting for my rebuild book but the motor just came from UPS and I couldn't resist opening her up, It took all of 30 minutes to almost completely field strip the motor but I...
  7. trepanned23

I think my Flattie is a Cool Bore, Cool!

So, the standard bore rebuild kit will not work, right? I need chromed piston and rings? APS Karting has many sizes of the Raptor 3 for aluminum cylinder chromed pistons and rings for 43.00 ea. Good deal? Just wanted to confirm that standard bore rebuild kits will not work in a Cool...
  8. trepanned23

FNG in Los Angeles

Hey, guys - this is a great forum. I am in Los Angeles and looking for a new project. I race vintage motorcycles with the American Historic Racing Motorcycle Assoc. I am done with bike projects for a while because of the increased costs and also because I have 2 bikes to race and trying...