Search results

1. S

Tote Gote/ Mountaineer?

Tote Gote/Mountaineer looking trail/scooter rolling frame for sale. Needs engine seat. Not sure if tires hold air. Ag tread in back and turf style in the front. Has the driven clutch on frame with sprockets and chains. Will need the drive clutch that goes on the engine. Really cool looking. I...
  2. S

Tote Gote 670 Nova

does anyone know how the transmission works on the nova model? There is a lever on right side of engine that goes up an down. Down it goes slow and up nothing. Lever won't stay up.......should it? Is this the high speed range? This model is supposed to be the fastest Gote made with a top speed...
  3. S

mini bike speedometer

Anyone have or know where to get a speedometer assembly for my Superbronc? It doesn't have to be an original.
  4. S

Tote Gote Nova

Just bought a Tote Gote Nova from original owner in like new condition!Something frozen in time. Barely used. I think it's from the mid 60's. Only used for hunting and not much more. From the looks of it, I think it's true. It has a worm gear instead of a sprocket and chain. Anyone know the deal...
  5. S

Super bronc vs. Tote gote

I have a few Broncs. I'm in the process of buying a Tote Gote. I use my Bronc in the woods and trails and it is very big and bulky. Any Tote people out there that use theirs for same thing. Any better? Or, just different approach.