Search results

1. nectarsis

Gemini sst 80 in Minneapolis

early 70's gemini sst 80 mini bike (not mine) Cool color, and could be a steal.
  2. nectarsis

Engine stalling (and random hard starts) :|

Took my Boonie out yesterday (well tried) after a fresh oil change, and the beast just wouldn't start. Looking thru things today, as a last resort I removed the kill switch from the handle bars..BINGO. It was one of those cheap red push button deals. Thinking up upgrading to one of those...
  3. nectarsis

My new Boonie 2.0

Just picked it up a few hours ago..I know it needs a air filter (anyone got one?) ;) Test ride it, brakes are there but need adjustment, or a return spring, throttle needs a bit of adjustment. Load it up into the van, about 20 min latter we smell gas. Stop and take a look quick, don't notice...
  4. nectarsis

A new toy (and this time I KNOW what it is) ;)

Just picked up one of my fave bikes style wise. A bit more of a basket case, but the price was right. :thumbsup: Both tires are double indian head Carlisle, hold air, but pretty dry rotted :| Handlebars are tweaked just a bit, and front foot peg is bent (back pegs gone).
  5. nectarsis

Totegote?

A friend emailed me this pic. The guy told him he thinks it may be a Cushman.
  6. nectarsis

What is it?

7. nectarsis

Parts question on a CL bike

I have been eyeballing, and talked to the owner of: Super Bronc VT10 by Heald Bike has a 10 horsepower motor...just one problem..it has no head, flywheel, or the housing over the flywheel. Owner believes it's a Tecumseh. Just how hard would it be to find these missing parts to...
  8. nectarsis

Need brake advice

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/what/29118-bike-3-just-picked-up.html Still looking for what bike I exactly have lol. Also MAIN info I need right now is what the original brake setup looked like, and what I can setup now (as the rear drum/shoes are new and I'd love to use them). Welding...
  9. nectarsis

Bike #3 just picked up??

10. nectarsis

Starting minor projects V1

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/28696-my-first-2-mini-bikes-woooooo-projects-good-times-coming.html Today I FINALLY had some time to "work" on Duster chopper. Took off the motor, CLEANED it, motor plate, tires (front is pretty dry rotted). While it was off I changes...
  11. nectarsis

Looking for some Cat Duster parts

Looking for various parts for my Cat Duster: Seat/sissy bar Chain/clutch guard fenders/brackets Any help would be GREATLY appreciated :thumbsup:
  12. nectarsis

My first 2 mini bikes WOOOOOO...projects, and good times coming :)

Was told this was a Cat. I haven't been able to find a comparable picture yet. Body used to be at some point a purple color (can see in pics poking thru scrapes in the blue). Briggs motor Model 91202 Type 0016 01 Code 960827FA. Handlebars are a bit tweaked, scrub brake, having some issues...
  13. nectarsis

Funny home grown?

cool old mini bike Any ideas?
  14. nectarsis

Not sure what kind this is...

Possibly a Montgomery Ward's?
  15. nectarsis

Ahoyhoy from Wisconsin :)

New to the site (and mini bikes as a whole). Relative youngin it looks like, but I'll try and not be to noobish at all this lol. I remember back when I was young my mom nabbed me a mini bike for like $50 at a garage sale. No clue what kind it was ( if I had to guess a bit like a...