Search results

1. M

Methanol To Alcohol

Lol forget i even asked this question Rookie Mistake
  2. M

Methanol To Alcohol

Hey OMBer's I HAve A Quick Question I Just Bought A Blockzilla 2 From A Friend With a 28mm Mikuni Carb Set-Up To Run Methanol I Really Dont Wanna Run Methanol Because Of The Maintenance That Comes With It Drain Fuel Lines etc How Can I Convert It To Run Alcohol Can I Just Get It Rejetted Or I...
  3. M

My Family Needs Your Prayers

Prayers To You And Your Family God Bless:thumbsup:
  4. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

Got a few things today nun major just fuel lines chain and kill switch i will b ordering a clutch next week im going with da bully clutch 12t :thumbsup:
  5. M

Fresh Predator 13 H.P. Clutchedand piped

And IS It Governed?
  6. M

Fresh Predator 13 H.P. Clutchedand piped

Im Running A 60t Rear And A 12t Clutch How Fast Can I Go With This Motor And Does IT Come Ready To Run??? If So Im Interested! :thumbsup:
  7. M

Built Honda GX200

Video Please!:thumbsup:
  8. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

Ordered a few things from OldMiniBikes yesterday still on suggesting on racing clutches?
  9. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

Got My Tachometer Mounted Well Taped lol I Here OldMiniBikes Has Free Shipping So i Will Be Ordering A S**T Load Of Parts Fuel Lines And Shut Off Switch etc So When The Motor Its Ordered It Just Bolt And Go lol Any Idea What Kinda Clutch I Should Run Really Not Tryna Spend Bully Clutch Money Yet So Whats...
  10. M

Paint prep work

i used a paint and primer mixed came out great
  11. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

Nothing Really Going On Too Much With The Bike Just Ordered A Tachometer Probably Order Up Sum Orange And Black Fuel Lines Until I Get Enough Up For The Engine Ill Be Sure Too Keep Everybody Updated :thumbsup:Just Gone Order Things Like Clutch Chain Straight Pipe So When I Do Get The Motor It...
  12. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

:laugh:Its Crazy How Parts Just Bounce Around lol
  13. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

Got Bored Today So I Mounted And Painted My Gas Tank Put The Seat Back On Made Wires A little Neater Here's A Few Pics Thanks To Everyone Who Helped And Are Watching Me With My First Build You Guys Are Awesome :thumbsup: My First Time Painting Anything Like This And It Came Out Great Flat Black!
  14. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

I Kinda Figured It Kinda Looked Funny lol :doah: Thanks Man! :thumbsup:
  15. M

Wanted: DB30 steel front fender

Thanks Mr.Pat
  16. M

Wanted: DB30 steel front fender

I Got One For Sale With The All The Hardware Inbox Me! :thumbsup:
  17. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

After A LONGGGGG Week Of Work I Finally Got Some Work Done On The Bike First I Would Like To Thank Brad Over At Motorcity Minis For Mounting My Tire!!:thumbsup: And Member 93notch408 For The Cool Front Tire:thumbsup: So Far I Have A Complete Roller Only Issue Is That I HAve To Get Smaller Bolts...
  18. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

lol i know i thought maybe it was gne be a piece of cake i quit after i busted my thumb lol
  19. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

Its Red It Was The Lightening