2013 DoodleBug Build!

Be careful with those small tires. Don't try to lean the bike to far in turns or you will be dragging the pegs and kickstand.

Oh yeah, we already covered that. Sorry.

I got to ride mine with those small tires maybe 100 yards till the first turn. Leaned it to the right, the kickstand mount dug in to the pavement and the bike kicked me off. Those tires came off as soon as I walked it back to the garage. Think I still have the front one mounted on the old rim... :laugh:

What is life if you can't laugh at yourself every so often....

Got Bored Today So I Mounted And Painted My Gas Tank Put The Seat Back On Made Wires A little Neater Here's A Few Pics Thanks To Everyone Who Helped And Are Watching Me With My First Build You Guys Are Awesome :thumbsup:

My First Time Painting Anything Like This And It Came Out Great Flat Black!

Nothing Really Going On Too Much With The Bike Just Ordered A Tachometer Probably Order Up Sum Orange And Black Fuel Lines Until I Get Enough Up For The Engine Ill Be Sure Too Keep Everybody Updated :thumbsup:Just Gone Order Things Like Clutch Chain Straight Pipe So When I Do Get The Motor It Just Bolt On And GO!! lol

Got My Tachometer Mounted Well Taped lol I Here OldMiniBikes Has Free Shipping So i Will Be Ordering A S**T Load Of Parts Fuel Lines And Shut Off Switch etc So When The Motor Its Ordered It Just Bolt And Go lol Any Idea What Kinda Clutch I Should Run Really Not Tryna Spend Bully Clutch Money Yet So Whats Another Reliable Racing Clutch???:thumbsup:

Got a few things today nun major just fuel lines chain and kill switch i will b ordering a clutch next week im going with da bully clutch 12t :thumbsup: