Search results

1. Drewman79

112 ATL Briggs Flathead Cam

Price drop need this gone! -$65.00 shipped to the lower 48. Bump!!!
  2. Drewman79

112 ATL Briggs Flathead Cam

112-ALT ( Cast Welded Lobe) Made by dyno cams -Cam is currently in a Briggs Flathead 4.500 long rod stroker on a minibike. Has been run very little, if pictures are needed I can pull it and snap a few. Below is the link to the cam card. Any questions feel free to ask! Thank you! Cam Card...
  3. Drewman79

5hp Briggs Vs 6.5 Clone

Thanks man! and im just waiting on a arc flywheel and ill fire it up...but i ran that pipe on another flathead and its sounds absolutely bad ass!:thumbsup:
  4. Drewman79

5hp Briggs Vs 6.5 Clone

Thanks man! A really good buddy of mine made the intake/exhaust....its a dual bearing 4.5 long rod stroker... engine work is all done by me.
  5. Drewman79

5hp Briggs Vs 6.5 Clone

FLATHEADS FOREVER:gunsmilie:
  6. Drewman79

Help With Extending My Briggs and Stratton Muffler

Your can run the gas pipe...just remember its heavy and if it becomes loose and moves around it will bust out the threads in the block so make sure its tight..or use a jam nut.:thumbsup:
  7. Drewman79

Who is entering the Build Off?

Im in...:evil_laughter:
  8. Drewman79

Ruttman / Lil' Indian 6" Rim

Im prity sure Ruttman had the lip on the edge of the rim...and also they are thinner were the bearing is so a hat gear can be put on the rim.
  9. Drewman79

5 horse ignition points to CDI

Go to your local small engine shop and buy the new style coil or go online....the kit comes with everything u need to convert to CDI and plug the hole. its very simple to install and a new coil is always a plus. -Andrew
  10. Drewman79

6HP Briggs

Man i wish u were closer! if u part out the engine id be intereted in the pull start cover... Good luck with your sale!:thumbsup:
  11. Drewman79

Swing Arm Drag Mini

Nice work man
  12. Drewman79

Asuza Build

Bike looks great man! you did a great job...needs a Flathead Briggs thoght.. :thumbsup:
  13. Drewman79

Mini bikes found in england!

Welcome to the site! sweet bikes! i love that red seat:thumbsup:
  14. Drewman79

QUADRUPLE engine 1960 Capitol Kart UMP special

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Badass!! awsome build man! :thumbsup:
  15. Drewman79

Project: BAD TO THE BONE

updates! enjoy!
  16. Drewman79

Engine Block got a re-polish...Frame is almost done, got a few spots to get...but here she is!:thumbsup:
  17. Drewman79

zaskar- Thanks! i dont plan on doing a clear coat...ive been been trying some things to keep surface rust away and polishing compound seems to be the best... or a thin coat of wax.....but i always use duplicolor on my builds.They have awsome clear coat and lots of great colors.:thumbsup:
  18. Drewman79

Dyno Race Bike w/6.5

Badass build man! love how u set that clone in the frame!:thumbsup:
  19. Drewman79

Update: cheetah clutch is on its way along with a new sprocket and brakes. pictures soon! thanks for the comments!! :thumbsup:
  20. Drewman79

new member with a new to me briggs

Awsome flathead man! and your better off takeing all that crap off...just pick up a throttel linkage kit....bmi karts has a good one...OldMiniBikes mite to.:thumbsup: