Dyno Race Bike w/6.5

I am building this bike to race on Oct 22 at the Grange Cart Track in California. The motor is stock cuz the 15 year old Wolf junior will be racing it.

It should be a good runner and is turning out nice.

The paint is complete and the bike is being put together now.

A little air brush work and some two part clear. I am a no BS painter and this is how it goes....

I lied about the motor...its not stock when you have that fat carb on it and a exhaust.

Last edited:
I have another bike with the motor mounted the same with no issues. I did change the rod in that one also.

This motor is stock on the inside so we shall see what happens this weekend.

I may try and flip the bars to see how it feels...thanks for that heads up

I have built a couple motorized bicycles, but nothing like this. Both of mine were powered by little two strokes. I had one with a supped up pocket bike motor that would go around 50mph, but it had zero torque. Your bike is just plain sweet:thumbsup: And did you make that frame yourself? or did you buy it somewhere? if so I am curious as to where.

The frame is no longer made. You will never find a frame made so well, it’s a shame.

It took a shoe horn to get the motor in.

The bike did so well for just getting it running the night before the race. It was one of the fastest bikes at the track...48mph up the 900ft straight away...

My son won the big motor class on this bike...and he raced against 11hp two strokes...

I completed the bike Friday night and tested it in the neighborhood a little. I did not get on it for the fact I wanted to race it on Saturday.

The bike performed flawlessly, the only issues were the drive chain for the jack shaft. Installed a new one at the race, the heat must have got to it.

This bike is well balanced and a screamer...it goes till the valves float...must be at least 6500rpm,

I will know soon since my son won an rpm gauge at the race from AGK