Who is entering the Build Off?

congrats man!!! i dont have any yet. Im working on the wife.:thumbsup: good luck and i hope all goes well. just in time for x-mas to. awesome little gift for you guys!!!!

i may not be on much the next couple weeks but will check back a few times before the build off starts. my wife is being induced tomorrow, this is our first child so not sure what to expect. so i may have my hands full with Ms. Delilah Lynn.
Congrats man. :thumbsup:

And about the sub category, I was just getting excited, plus I don't wanna miss the entry date.

Neck

Growing up is optional
i may not be on much the next couple weeks but will check back a few times before the build off starts. my wife is being induced tomorrow, this is our first child so not sure what to expect. so i may have my hands full with Ms. Delilah Lynn.
Well...to say the least, you will be busy! Congrates, and we hope to hear good news soon!

I will be digging out the frame and all the parts I have for the build and taking my dated photo tomorrow or Tuesday. I may enter the Rat Bastard considering it was never finished in it's current form nor has it ever been painted yet, only mocked up and changed several times. Should it not qualify no biggie but it looks like it falls within the guidelines.

that rule is more pertaining to customs built in the spirit of a motorcycle. Minis that came with a engine like that from the factory are acceptable. Thats what arron said in the other thread anyway