Search results

1. Drewman79

112 ATL Briggs Flathead Cam

112-ALT ( Cast Welded Lobe) Made by dyno cams -Cam is currently in a Briggs Flathead 4.500 long rod stroker on a minibike. Has been run very little, if pictures are needed I can pull it and snap a few. Below is the link to the cam card. Any questions feel free to ask! Thank you! Cam Card...
  2. Drewman79

Project: BAD TO THE BONE

Time to do some upgradeing on my bike like a new paint job, disk breaks, cheeta clutch, and some more engine mods... thought i would post up pics as i go along....enjoy! :devil2:
  3. Drewman79

Briggs flathead parts!!

All prices include shiping. *ships to the lower 48 only* -Side covers.....$16.00 each - black one has some chain rash... -5hp flywheel....$26.00 -5hp tank/carb ( light rust, clear coated ouside) $31.00 -5hp head....$16.00 -3hp flywheel....$21.00
  4. Drewman79

One Sweet Seat!!!

Very clean black seat! no issues! Seat Dimensions- 18" long, 2.5" tall, and 9" at the widest point. Price - 35$ Shipped to the lower 48
  5. Drewman79

Parts for Sale!!

All prices are shipped to the lower 48...paypal or cash only 4'' Rim and tire- 20.00 Nice 3hp Briggs crank no issues....15.00 gas tanks...20.00 for each
  6. Drewman79

Lil Help!

Any ideas?
  7. Drewman79

Briggs Flathead Cam

Im building a briggs flathead and i wanna use a different cam then the 94ss...so my question is whats a good cam that will give me low end and mid-range power without being hard on my valve train. list of mods are below if it helps -billete rod -new stock valves -stiffer springs -3'...
  8. Drewman79

Trapper Trail Roller

I have a trapper trail roller for Trade its in great shape but has been modded slighty comes with a 3/4 bore max-t clutch for #41 chain and also the entire custom jack shaft set up! -Im looking for..other minibike rollers, frames, Briggs engines, Raptor engine, Built Engines, im open to...
  9. Drewman79

Tire and Two Part Rim

-4.10-3.50-4 tire/tube/rim...good tread/holds air 20.00$ shipped :thumbsup:
  10. Drewman79

Lil Indian Saber

Started this build awhile ago...its a lil indian saber..check it out and tell me what you think! thanks!:thumbsup:
  11. Drewman79

Parts clean out!!

All prices are shipped to the lower 48...pm me if interested Paypal or cash only...Located in Grand Blanc MI 48439 TEC 5hp Head....15.00$ Break Levers....10.00$ each Tillotson carb..# HL189A...30.00$ SOLD!!! Briggs 3hp 3/4'' Crank....20.00$ 330 series salsbury TAV...
  12. Drewman79

Parts clean out!

All prices are shipped to the lower 48...pm me if interested :thumbsup: Paypal or cash only...Located in Grand Blanc MI 48439 Tec Head...i believe its for a 5hp 15.00$ Tec Air Cleaner 10.00$ Tec Front Cover...For a 5hp I believe 10.00$ Briggs 3hp Front cover 10.00$...
  13. Drewman79

Good to be back!

Took a break from the minibike sutff for awhile to build a sand rail....this past weekend i decide to pull out one of my old projects and get it rolling! tell me what ya think! Thanks!:thumbsup: BEFORE AFTER...Briggs 5hp, billet rod, 94ss cam, new valves, thinner head gasket.
  14. Drewman79

Briggs side cover

Looking for the briggs 5hp flatty side cover that has the four bolt holes in it like this for a non bearing crank. Thanks!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=360353052882
  15. Drewman79

Performance Flathead issues

Engine spcs... -Briggs 5hp Flathead -94ss cam -ARC rod -gov removed -heavier valve springs -copper head gasket -The rest of the engine is stock includeig the carb... I can get the engine running but its hard to start, when its running it wont idle unless its at a higher rpm...but the...
  16. Drewman79

2hp Briggs Engine

Clean 2hp briggs engine, 5/8 key way shaft, Has spark....NEEDS a pull rope, oil, and a carb cleaning. Tank is rust free! Price-30.00 NO SHIPPING......located in Grand Blanc, MI.........Also listed in local adds.
  17. Drewman79

Chrome Fenders

6" x 14 1/4" Chrome Fenders, In good shape, chrome is ok... Price- 25.00 Shipped to the lower 48
  18. Drewman79

Five spoke Rim

One 6" Five spoke rear rim, in good shape, 2 peace aluminum, no cracks or chips. Price 30 shipped to the lower 48 only Thanks!:thumbsup:
  19. Drewman79

Briggs Animal VS. Performance Clone

So im looking to build up a perormance engine for my mini.....i currently own a HF clone with AGk's basic kit (pipe, air filer, jets, and 18lb springs) It no doubt an afforidable way to go...But im looking to go bigger....My question is should i put the money into the clone buying flywheel...
  20. Drewman79

Dual Bike Build

So i decided to put both the builds i have going into one thread. First one is a build i have going fo a customer and its gonna be sweet! The second is a build i have going for myself because its time to upgrade!! Its a lil indian saber all origional that i picked up from a member on here! I...