Search results

1. Coleman with no engine and some missing parts

Coleman with no engine and some missing parts

Picked this up over the summer. Not quite sure what I am going to do with it yet.
  2. Coleman with no engine and some missing parts

Picked this up over the summer. Not quite sure what I am going to do with it yet.
  3. Coleman with no engine and some missing parts

4. Coleman with no engine and some missing parts

5. goatfrog

rupp parts.com

Sounds like a case for Judge Judy. But seriously, that is soo not right. Guess maybe we should have checked the Better Business Bureau website before hand. I just looked up Rupp Parts & Performance on their website and he rates an F on a scale of A-F. DOH!!!
  6. goatfrog

rupp parts.com

Sorry to bring back such an old thread Recently I havn't heard from Brandt. I had purchased a few things from him almost 2 months ago, then he stopped e-mailing for about 2 weeks and finally responded that he had been sick for the previous 2 weeks. We exchanged several more e-mails and then...
  7. goatfrog

Scat Cat

Touched it up a bit.
  8. gas tank

gas tank

gas tank cleaned up a bit
  9. random parts

random parts

Random parts
  10. Rear view Roadster 2

Rear view Roadster 2

Lettering isnt perfect, but still a heck of a lot better than it was.
  11. goatfrog

do i have one for you guys!

Super Scat Cat I have noticed it is really difficult to find any info on these bikes. Does anybody know of a good website for scat cat bikes? Yes I already tried to google them, bing them and yahoo them and pretty much came up dry. Basically I have a box of parts I want to sell, but the only...
  12. goatfrog

Scat Cat

Scat Cat Decal so far Is it even worth going any farther with this?
  13. goatfrog

Scat Cat

I think I may be able to combine the two pics in a paint program to get close to a full decal, then print it out, trace it from the pics, scan it back in, color it in a paint program, get it to the proper size and then PDF it for ease of printing.... and then e-mail it to you. Would you prefer a...
  14. goatfrog

Scat Cat

Super Scat I have uploaded 2 pics to my pictures section under my name. Hope these help. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/medium/100_12931.JPG http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/medium/100_1292.JPG
  15. Super Scat Cat Decal 2

Super Scat Cat Decal 2

Another pic of this decal. Between the 2 pics, you should be able to get the whole idea of how it should look.
  16. Super Scat Cat Decal

Super Scat Cat Decal

not a great pic, but better that most I have seen
  17. Roadster 2 almost finished

Roadster 2 almost finished

I also forgot to mention, I patched a pretty nasty tear in the seat and also modified a Scat Cat kill/headlight switch to work on this bike. I know the switch isnt meant for this bike, but I think it looks much cooler than the factory switch for this model. One other thing I did was touched up...
  18. Rupp Roadster 2 almost finished

Rupp Roadster 2 almost finished

I am almost done getting this bike back to an acceptable condition. Over 3 months I rebuilt the engine, sanded and painted the gas tank and rear fender, replaced the throttle and rear brake cables with some temporary cables to get the bike running and cleaned up the chrome as best as I could...
  19. Before any work was done 2

Before any work was done 2

Another pic of this bike as it looked when I received it.
  20. Before any work was done

Before any work was done

Purchased a new house and the seller left this in the shed for me and said I could have it. WOO HOO!!!