rupp parts.com

Anyone know whats going on with rupp parts .com?I ordered parts approx 2 months ago and havent recieved them.I tried calling and got no answer and the voice box is full. I tried email also with no reply.Does anyone have a different phone number (other than the one on his site).thanks for the info

I know Brandt had some personal problems awhile back , His wife was very very ill , You might hang in there as there might be the same situation going on again , Brandt is a very good guy , I am sure there is a very good reason he is not around at this time

Sorry to bring back such an old thread

Recently I havn't heard from Brandt. I had purchased a few things from him almost 2 months ago, then he stopped e-mailing for about 2 weeks and finally responded that he had been sick for the previous 2 weeks. We exchanged several more e-mails and then again he just stopped responding. I have sent him several e-mails over the past month with no response from him. I noticed people were leaving feedback on his e-bay store, so I figured maybe he has someone shipping items for him, so I ordered one of the items I needed from his e-bay store. That was two weeks ago and I have yet to receive the item. It appears others are getting their items based on his feed back though. I sent him a message on e-bay inquiring if he had even shipped my item yet and still have not gotten a response in 2 days. Does anybody know what is going on with him? I know a friend of mine sent him an e-mail a few days back and got a reply from him. Does Brandt get annoyed easily and just start ignoring customers at various points or what? I am just very confused as to what is going on with him is all. Any info would be appreciated.

Oh, and to answer Petes question for others that may be having similar problems, blackwidowmotorsports sells some Rupp parts. Their selection appears to be a bit more limited and I have yet to order anything from them yet, but it looks like a good alternative.

I have purchased a few things from Brandt over the last few weeks and not had a problem. I just made another order yesterday so we will see how it goes I guess.

I tried to buy two tires for my Donnelson Mini Mule from Brandt a while back and after 5 e mails back and forth and him calling me a thief for wanting to know what size tires they were I stopped any further communication with Brandt and bought two tires from Randy on OldMiniBikes for my bike . This guy has some serious mental problems as he feels everyone who inquires about his E Bay items is going to steal his information and use it to sell their items online . I dont sell new Rupp Parts and I would not recomend anyone to buy parts from this fruit cake at RuppParts.com , I know I wont be . I still have the E mails on my E Bay messages .

well i figure it was a matter of time before another Brandt thread popped up.
This guy has had a frame set of mine tank, swing arm, triple tree for let me think almost 3 years.
All I wanted the guy to do is fix the welds up, paint it, put the seat snaps on and ship it back. pretty simple right. a hundred phone calls, emails, and alot of excuses why it has not been done. I DONT GET IT! The funny thing is I want to do business with brandt being a small business guy. The guy knows is stuff. Just to have him return it to me as is
like pulling teeth. He may not have the exact frame set to return because he used it for something else, I hate thinking it but what else could it possibly be. This is just about business nothing personal. I dont think the guys heart is in it. and I am still trying to get the stuff back.

Sounds like a case for Judge Judy.
But seriously, that is soo not right.

Guess maybe we should have checked the Better Business Bureau website before hand. I just looked up Rupp Parts & Performance on their website and he rates an F on a scale of A-F. DOH!!!

Last edited:
i had emailed brant 2 years ago when i bought my 1st mini bike, i was recomended to contact him from a member here. he was very helpfull and quick email responses. so i got nothing bad to say about him, and hopefully nothing is wrong (personally) its kind of like on here, you see a member on-line all the time, then there gone. and who knows what ever happend to them. kind of like what happend to GTO? and alot of other members:shrug: hopefully everything is ok but you never know.

Black Widow Motorsports - quick communication, quality bits, reasonable prices and fast shipping. I ordered using their online store and had my parts in two days, nicely packed, properly invoiced and with a parts list for my bike. If you need Rupp bits Black Widow is the gold standard.

furyus

Last edited: