Scat Cat

its been about a month and noone has any pics? was this just a local thing in my area (sw pa) i found some pics at members.tripod.com but they dont have the decals, come on surely someon has one of these bikes with the scat cat sticker on the chrome gas tank, i think it was a model sc-415

:grind::grind::grind::grind::grind::grind:eek:ut::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

nmmot

I have two of the Scat Cat bikes. 1 Is running and the other is in the rebuild stage. I have been looking for information on them in the way of repair manuls and parts. Not found much of anything yet.

I have two of the Scat Cat bikes. 1 Is running and the other is in the rebuild stage. I have been looking for information on them in the way of repair manuls and parts. Not found much of anything yet.

Ok Put those two bikes back in my shed where you got them LOL I thought that I was the only one with too many Scat Cats . Glad to see that I am not the only one riding Scat Cats and enjoying the ride . I have two blue and two red and I also have a Super Scat Cat which is a different bike all together from the others . I am not sure if I can close enough to them in the shed to take a picture of them right now . I will try tonight .

Did you ever find a pic to use? I am currently trying to sell one of these tanks on e-bay. The sticker on my tank is pretty badly worn, but if needed I could take a pic of it for you and provide dimensions. Let me know if I can be of any help.

I think I may be able to combine the two pics in a paint program to get close to a full decal, then print it out, trace it from the pics, scan it back in, color it in a paint program, get it to the proper size and then PDF it for ease of printing.... and then e-mail it to you. Would you prefer a color image if this all works, or would you just prefer a line art version so you can add the color later?

This sounds like a lot of work considering I dont even need one. :doah:

Hahahaha