Search results

1. BigJ

Cheeftah 325 Resto-Mod

Good evening, I'd like to share my latest project. A Cheetah 325! Not sure of the year but the original engine plate was stamped 62879 (June 28, 1979?) I've always enjoyed the 6-spoke wheels these came with. Something about the classic style made this one jump out at me. It was in really...
  2. BigJ

Roadrunner

I am interested in starting a restoration project soon. I've tracked down a few bikes to possibly purchase. I am not looking to spend a fortune but something that will be super cool and fun for the mid range price. Ive found this bike for sale and would like to know the rarity of this particular...
  3. BigJ

What is this

Trying to identify what this is. Thanks!
  4. BigJ

Wheelie Bar!!!

I'm planning on fabricating a wheelie bar for my doodlebug DB30. I have access to a O/A torch and a welder. I am looking to build one that is fully adjustable from have fun up and down the street with the front tire in the air, then also be able to adjust it down to keep the back wheel loaded if...
  5. BigJ

Houston minibike riders!!!

Where are the mini bike fans in Houston, TX? Any clubs that should know about?? Looking for cool places to ride!
  6. BigJ

Hey guys! New to the site! Check out my ride!

Finally did some work on my DB30 recently! Here's how it turned out Had 6.5 Greyhound Engine Governor removed 18lb springs .003 Exhaust .002 Intake Custom exhaust UNI 2-stage air filter AGK 22mm Mikuni carb adapter with pulse fitting 22mm Carb 95 main jet Mikuni fuel pump Custom paint...